[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponix6000

ponix6000 User

where's The Netherlands?

2. 77Transam

77Transam User

I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if this question has been answered. I read in a post that the ships will launch 5-5-2016. It's 5-17-2016 and I haven't seen anything in the shop. Was there a change in the plan and when is the new release date?

3. eT3RnitY

eT3RnitY User

Damn, why do we always get Goliath designs :(

I would love to see more Vengeance designs. :)

jackknife likes this.
  4. Does anyone watch football?
    On 10th June is going to start European Championship. I guess that these countries, which participate in this football forum, they will have the new Goliath design.( In sense, the flags will be the competes in EURO 2016)

5. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

I suspected when the first post saying there would be a champion design in the pipe line that this would be something to do with EURO 2016, there might be some bonus uri to be grabbed if they do the football bonus's.

6. never mind ...u got the surgeon:p:p

-BLACK_SKORPION_BG- likes this.
  7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Two new titles:
    • Spacecup 16 Champion
    • Spacecup 16 Scorer
    Spacecup is an upcoming summer event. No other information about it right now.

8. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

Looks like it going to be a UBA thing to win a champion design during the football European championship.

9. They didn't qualify ahahah

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Ship Expo event has been given a date in the breaking news text: Event start: Tuesday, 24th of May 2016, midnight. Event End: Tuesday, 7th of June 2016, 23:59 LST.

As always this date can change.

However the Mimesis and Tartarus have been removed from this event announcement. The ship expo features the purple/violet Dimisniher, Sentinel, Defcom, Yamato, Pusat and Lightning.

Mimesis and Tartarus have their own breaking news, so will be released separate from ship expo it seems.

Tartarus stats:
    • 10 Lasers
    • 15 Generators
    • 260,000 HP
    • 260 base speed
    Amount of rocket launchers and cargo space aren't mentioned in the Tartarus breaking news. This is the same for Mimesis breaking news too, the rocket launchers and cargo space is missing so I don't think it means the Tartarus has no launcher x)

Players who have a full set of Phantom drones and Chimera pet will have special visual effects on their Tartarus.

Full Mimesis stats can be found here:

BestGArenEUW likes this.
  11. This ship isn't very tanky, although it has only 10 lasers :/ It should has a short cool down on "Rapid Fire" to compensate it.

12. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

There was a strong hint on the twitch stream that the Mimesis and Tartarus might appear on the test sever to gain feedback before release, at the moment the Tartrus still as a few tweaks needed for the animation and the plan is to release the Mimesis first but this could change also according to the twitch stream, also there was a small hint towards a football event.

13. 77Transam

77Transam User

I don't see how any of these will out fight a Goli with Surgeon design. Tell me one of these new ship has 15 lasers? Seems on the surface to be a waste of time and Uri and you know each one will cost at least 250,000 uri. Don't want to be negative but they build this stuff up and it's nothing if it can't compete with the Surgeon Goli.

14. when are these out ???

15. Element of surprise combined with the fact they'd be hard to hit? A lordakia suddenly ganking me while taking few hits could be annoying

I kinda wish rapid fire was legit rapid fire, like 1 rl rocket firing per .5 secs, for 10 secs or something. Not to mention would look cooler than the standard launching just more often

16. I`m guessing the Tartarus will be some kind of missile boat, wanna see it on test server to see if the rapid fire really compensates for the loss of lasers.

17. 77Transam

77Transam User

Do we have any idea when the new ship designs will be released? Or do you think this is just another carrot hanging in front of the people who are thinking of quitting the game? I'm getting really frustrated with DO/BP because they don't seem to be moving fast enough! They say they need to test these things, but how much testing is needed. Just put the ships in game and allow the process of fine tuning to start!

18. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

No. You are joking, right?

Awful idea, they should never put anything into the game that they know contains any sort of bugs. Why on earth would they think its a good idea to deliberately release broken content and just expect players to 'deal with it'.

"Hurr durr but all the other stuff is broken when it comes out" - not like that's a good excuse for asking for unfinished content to be released just because people want it earlier.

STILLWRONG likes this.
  19. In a rush? The associated games don't start for over 2 weeks.

20. With all of the problems that popped when they added the Assembly System and you want them to rush into launching New Ships, do you even want to be able to play the game? They rushed into the launch of Kuiper Gate and set the economy of the game on its ear, They rushed into the Launch of the A.S. and found issues between the Visual Upgrade (April 1st JOKE) and its code. Now they are working on the EiC system that has its own "learning curve" issues associated with it, and the New Ships you are talking about (I assume Tart and Mim) which they are having issues with you want released before they rectify issues with them, WHY?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.