[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (might) you never know they might stick all 3 on craft but if they just for show whats it matter

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

A couple small things.

There's an event called Sugar Fest being planned, seems there's an international version of the event and a Turkish version - no description of it for now.

A new deal, presumably payment, called the Level Up Booster pack. There's 3 versions, something along the lines of small, medium and large.

[​IMG]

Seems to be a combination of EP and Hon boosters.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    BestGArenEUW, Bismut and XeonXS like this.
  3. west-star

west-star User

I tought we dont do relegious things .. thius is for muslims , suger fest ...i am christian , i dont eat that much sugar ..

4. 2010!!

2010!! User

More then likely a seperate deal like the booster packs they stick on from time to time but you get ep and honor maybe?

5. west-star

west-star User

more crap to buy your way to the hall of wallet warriors

BestGArenEUW and 77Transam like this.
  6. US version of Sugar Fest: During a Chamber of Commerce meeting in early February 1965, then President Herb Gettel opened a discussion about having a sugar festival in Sebewaing, one of the four towns in which the Michigan Sugar Company had a factory. The town's newspaper editor Walt Rummel, Norman Schroeder, and Carl Hess went to the company's headquarters in Saginaw, Michigan to propose the idea. The idea was a hit, and on March 4, 1965, the Sebewaing Chamber of Commerce voted to hold a Sebewaing Sugar Festival on July 2 and 3. It was the first major community celebration since the Sebewaing Centennial in 1953.[1]

There is an Arabic version which takes place during the Ramadan.

So seems DO could be adapting their event to both US and Turkish standards.

Star*Fire likes this.
  7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Lol I just got a history lesson. Thanks. :)

8. It already looks like busted balls )-< see the flare out of the busted seams.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Project nano breaking news text:

The Assembly has opened up many new opportunities to craft a variety of items, from consumables to exclusive ships and designs. We’re now adding a new set of complex and demanding blueprints, and a new set of special resources: “Hardware”.

These “Hardware” items are used in rare designs, special ships, and even drone formations! You can create them from the basic resources scrap, mucosum, prismatium and plasmide.

To launch the new blueprints, the “Project: Nano” event will be taking place! Get access to exclusive “Lava” designs for your Pusat and Spectrum, gain the ability to craft the Lance drone formation, and much more!

From xxx_Date_xxx, midnight LST until xxx_Date_xxx, 23:59h LST, new missions, event-exclusive blueprints, boxes, and more will make it easy for all players to learn about the new system. More information can be found on the forums in the FAQ section.

Sugar Fest breaking news text:

The end of Ramadan is approaching, so it’s time for us to join in the Sugar Feast celebrations! All over the world, communities celebrate the end of their month of fasting by feasting and enjoying sweet treats.

This festival is called Eid al-Fitr. Our special treat for you is the Goliath Surgeon, which is included in this weekend’s Uridium package sales. And, to make it extra sweet, we have re-released the Lance drone formation!

-15,000 Uridium and 2 weeks Premium
    -30,000 Uridium and 2 weeks Premium plus 1 week rebate advantage package
    -75,000 Uridium, 1 week Premium plus 1 month rebate advantage package
    -150,000 Uridium, 500 Extra Energy, one Hercules design plus one Goliath Surgeon
    -330,000 Uridium, 500 Extra Energy, one Hercules design, one Goliath Surgeon, 1 month of Premium and Lance drone formation!

There is also a breaking news giving out the info for the DO discord server - would recommend it personally if anyone hasn't been on it before.

AkAKuzuki, BestGArenEUW and XeonXS like this.
  10. Lance is coming back? Damn, haven't seen that formation since they redid the friend invite

11. eT3RnitY

eT3RnitY User

The "Hardware" stuff seems to be really interesting. :)

12. I entered in the Shop - Ships - but..

[​IMG]

13. I don't have this problem.

This event will be interesting...if D O increase the drop chance of the rare basic ressources.

14. Golbinex

Golbinex User

I think they'll decrease it even more

15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Crafting blueprints listed for:
    • Poison Spectrum
    • Poison Pusat
    • Poison Spectrum-drones
    • Poison Pusat-drones
    I'm not sure if there is something special about a crafting blue print compared to a regular crafting item because not all items in crafting have a blueprint listed - so it could be that these blue prints have to be gained from something first before they can be used. Just have to wait and see though.

OILDAILY likes this.
  16. its sounds like another game i play u cant craft it till u have teh blue prints once you have it ,it will get added to the craft list

17. Well, i hope chances will be same as these in the beggining:

Scrap
    • Mordon - 13% - 15%
    • Saimon - 12%
    • Price in shop - 85 U.

Mucosum
    • Lordakia - 3% - 4%
    • Lordakium - 100%
    • Sibelonit - 80%
    • Price in shop - 50 U.

Prismatium
    • Kristallon - 100%
    • Kristallin - 7%
    • Price in shop - 2,000 U.

Plasmide
    • Devolarium - 10% - 15%
    • Sibelon - 15% - 20%
    • Price in shop - 375 U.

If they are like these now, it wont be possible because that formation will need many resources for sure.

18. ronz

ronz User

The drop rate of the materials have been reduced significantly, before the Kristallons would drop it 9/10 times, now it's like 3/10.
    Please improve the drop rates, least keep it as it was when it first came out.
    The drop rate is awful now , you can test it out in the lower maps and see the difference.

19. *MOONGLOW*

*MOONGLOW* User

lol in lowers I'm lucky to get scrap drops now

20. as be posted above me the drop rates have changed since the end of the event lords and bks dont no drop 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.