[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazytoon

crazytoon User

It not posted anywhere but i am giving heads up :)

2. Well if it is not posted anywhere as PSK~SUNDANCE is pointing out is your saying rewards are reduced, if there is no post on that you are getting assumption messed up with facts.

3. Crazytoon as PSK~SUNDANCE is pointing out is if there is no post on the claim that rewards are reduced or any other claim about the Halloween gate you posted is just a confusion on your part, you are getting assumption mixed up with fact.

4. So you are making stuff up.

5. crazytoon

crazytoon User

I am not but hey its your choice to believe it or not. Anyway nothing is set in stone till event is announced

6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

All the mod teams were given the EN version of the Halloween 2016 FAQ at the end of last week, if there were changes to ToT then I imagine they would be listed there since the last few FAQ have been very in-depth.
    That's really the only place any reliable ToT info will come from.

If that is the case crazytoon, that you have been told by a friend who is on a mod team, or a friend of a friend etc. you should really keep it to yourself out of respect for the person who told you that info - since they're not meant to.
    If you are not willing to give a source or something like a screenshot of where you acquired your info, then don't bother posting it at all.

jackknife and -Corex- like this.
  7. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

For whatever it's worth, I haven't heard anything to suggest changes to the ToT. Granted anything could change between now & then, or I may have missed something outside of the general info/contact we get, but for now I'd like to hope it's not too drastically changed as I know there's more than a few of us looking forward to it^_^.

The ToT saw some changes last year through the event based on feedback from the community and I'm not sure what good it would do to pull back on those changes as it helped make the gate in particular so popular.
    *(edit) although if the lives changes again I wouldn't entirely be surprised. Some enjoyed having as many lives as we had last year, others not so much as they didn't care for that one notably longer map/wave. But as said, we'll see^^

Anyway, for now we wait and see :)

8. The Sibl.. wave killed 'a' many due to lag and the the weird looks. It looked like 'shatter.' It was tough to fight thru during the lagging hours. Changes made well so be it. Fight thru it.

9. crazytoon

crazytoon User

Okapi i have utmost respect for you ..i should have kept my mouth shut

jackknife and -Corex- like this.
  10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Some changes to UBA.

UBA matchmaking update breaking news text:
    "Greetings Ace Pilots!

We’ve tweaked the Ultimate Battle Arena (UBA) Matchmaking so you can fight more fairly!

Now the equipment installed in your ships slots plays a significant role in deciding who you'll be matched against.

The system also reduces the chance of being matched against the same opponent, multiple times in a row. Giving you a diverse array of different opponents to challenge you in the UBA."

Error message if you try and enter with too little equipment:
    "You’re too weak to fight in the Battle Arena. Toughen up, improve your equipment, and return to face the challenge!"

No mention of changes to the map itself at the moment or a date when the changes are happening.

BestGArenEUW and PSK~SUNDANCE like this.
  11. crazytoon

crazytoon User

I hope it will weed out few players who push or use bug

12. If this update means less UFE using a bug to get paired with fe then thats great.

13. Kyro

Kyro User

Pft, untill they make it so you don't use actual ammo/instas basically anything in UBA(and something else mention in this post regarding how much score get) people will continue to play UBA the cheapest way. The only way I see them able to "fix" UBA is if the amount of points you get is determined by the strengh of the opponents equipment on both configs, of course full UFE giving way way significantly more points.

Though if they did that without also making it so you use no ammunation/items of any kind in UBA, RIP UBA even if they made the rewards significantly better only very few people will go after it aka similar situation to that JPA.

I guess it will all depend on if BP wants to be greedy or not, with being insistent on making people waste ammo/items in UBA...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  14. So, nothing has been posted as of yet to the TOT??

Since its Halloween I went orange.

T <3

15. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

not yet, at least nothing final/official, although given the today's date I somewhat expect that would change some time later this week or so. devs can't forget that the pets need their pumpkin boxes after such a long worked year^_^

Regards,

Tina-The-Impaler likes this.
  16. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Prometheus Day event breaking news:

In 2369, the crew of the International Space Station Prometheus took action to stop an invading Sibelon mothership. On that day, humanity learned that out beyond the limits of human space, lie dangers far more threatening than petty human disputes.

In the aftermath of this tragedy MMO, EIC, and VRU signed the “Prometheus Day Treaty,” simplifying trade between the factions and opening up their markets to all mankind.

From the 14th to the 27th of November we celebrate the event by opening up the doors to their combined arsenals:

• 5 new designs for Tartarus, Chimera and Phantom designs
    • 6 new missions (4 Daily, 2 Epic)
    • 20+ new Assembly recipes
    • New Prismatic Booty Boxes and keys
    • Additional Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Gate rewards
    • Item sales (Booty Key, P.E.T.s, Ammunition, etc.)

New deal shop icons - probably all payment packages.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    None of the packages have descriptions just yet, but the images all seems pretty self explanatory. The multi-colored booty key seems to be the 'prismatic booty'.

Argon / Lava / Legend / Ocean / Poison
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Legend is missing a shader on it that I haven't added in that picture, will look slightly different in the actual client.

Only the 3D files exist for now, there's also files for the chimera and phantoms, both with the sale color schemed but it takes a lot more effort to 'fake' them ingame so won't bother until tomorrow.

All of them are listed as either 150,000, 300,000 or 500,000 in shop but as normal, that doesnt actually mean they are going on sale there.

Tartarus Poison
    • 6 Nano Case
    • 4 Nano Condenser
    • 1 Hybrid Processor

Tartarus Ocean
    • 6 Nano Case
    • 4 Nano Condenser
    • 1 Hybrid Processor

Tartarus Legend
    • 10 Prismatic Socket
    • 2 Micro Transistors
    • 5 Hybrid Processor

Tartarus Argon
    • 8 Nano Case
    • 6 Nano Condenser
    • 3 Hybrid Processor

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  17. *Rob9614*

*Rob9614* User

Cant wait to not get any of these :)

18. Somemany needs to go to 'Hoarders Anonymous' ;)

Lava and Ocean - wmah hahaha

19. Fidycent

Fidycent User

Legend design tutorial - make every pixel the worst yellow you could find - done.

20. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It looks a bit different with the right shader effects applied to it - but yeh, the whole thing is still almost one solid color:

[​IMG]

xuhu99 and BestGArenEUW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.