[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omega

Omega User

how r we suppose to get them ? payment , uri ? or like apis and zeus . or like the saturn ?

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Your guess is as good as anyone else.
    Maybe they will be like how the football designs started out as, maybe they will just be in the shop for a weekend, there's no definitive information to say one way or the other right now, all we know is the names and descriptions.

Blah, Oracle and Omega like this.
  3. Omega

Omega User

k .thx for the info u post on here..

4. I hope they're for credits, it'd be a complete and total waste to pay 150,000 Uridium for a design just for an event.

5. That's most likely what it'd be priced for Uridium considering the Enforcer is 5% more damage and costs 100,000.

6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Pictures :)

Vanquisher, Peacemaker and Sovereign

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Influence battle achievement Icons

[​IMG]

Influence battle related images / propaganda posters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Will check translation files in a bit to see if there's any new descriptions. Another thing is these are all dumped on test2 instead of test1 so don't be surprised if the test servers are opened for beta testing.

P.S
    Lord_A, stop taking this information from here and German forums and putting it on your own thread in the Russian forums whilst claiming it as your own, you should know better as a Board Admin ...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  7. Looks really cool... We will wait to see the prices :p

8. Looks good, hopefully it will cost uridium :)

9. Can you buy these designs or not? Because you can see the event-icon [​IMG]

10. It isn't event icon, it means only that designs will be available to purchase only for a limited time.

11. Isn't it? You're right. But look this:
    [​IMG]

The saturn design isn't sold in the shop.

12. And this icon means it is elite design.... :)
    Also I was talking about that little clock icon, as it represents timed offer it is possible that they will be available in shop.

13. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Only the developers know :(
    I think they will be in shop, but that's just my opinion.

That image which he posted is the shop image for Saturn, they do make them for every design, see it even has a place holder at the bottom to put a price value in.
    The timer just means an elite item that is available for a limited time, it could mean that you have to get it via quests or something, it's just elite and only available for a limited time.

14. roflmao. xD

15. Jetexi

Jetexi User

[​IMG] Nice work! :)

Darkomaani. likes this.
  16. i cbb inviting ppl, no one to invite

17. It says <--TEST--> at the bottom of my backpage, what does that mean?

18. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

this is bogus you should be able to buy the nostro designs >_> no one will invite 25 people. they will wind up doing it them self then DO will ban them for doing it.

19. Well in that case, let's just let people buy LF-4s too. While we're at it, make it so people can also buy Havoc and Hercules Designs.

Do you see why we can't just let people buy things? It takes away the whole point of "earning" them.

tεrrσrsωσσρ likes this.
  20. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

no one will be able to earn these. unless you got the time to make 25 accounts on 25 differnt ips and emails

Tarron and -oversoulpaul- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.