[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can any admin tell me can I get those designs and rewards if I already got previous rewards (including Ignite).

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I can tell you that you don't; I have the Ignite and it still says I have 25 friends successfully invited, the Ambassador has been ticked off and everything, but I don't have any of the new rewards.

3. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Great job on all the research as usual okapi32 aka owningpeeps!

I got the lance formation from all the friends I've invited and I'm glad I have it... but damn ambassador nostromo is beasty.

With 12 generators and full speed generators it is 10 speed faster then the goli. it has 40.000 HP more then the vengeance, can hold up to 32 guns and since it's very tiny it is very hard to lock.
    Whoever aims for it, good luck getting 25 people level 12. Once you have it I bet you will love it though.

4. Oracle

Oracle User

In Gb1 there is not a friends for bonuses icon or anything.Or is it only me??

Oracle

Gb1

5. look to the top left u will now seen a tab called bonus

6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The file size of the 3 goliath designs has been fixed, it's not longer huge x)
    This is what they will look like in the maps if that is of any interest to people.

Peacemaker
    [​IMG]

Sovereign
    [​IMG]

Vanquisher
    [​IMG]

7. Can I ask, how did u get these designs in the first place?

8. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

If I was allowed to say I would, but rules are rules unfortunately.

9. ship5678

ship5678 User

I like the new Nostromo designs!
    What will they increase?

10. HTA the ship is sweet.:cool:It's a shame some smart guy thought it would
    be a good idea as a marketing ploy to get us to reload the game with new
    players for them;).I just hope people don't start creating a bunch of bogus
    accounts to acquire this ship.o_O

11. Please go to this link to see the incentives of the new Nostromo designs, as well as the requirements to obtain them.

https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/get-unique-incentives-with-friend-invites.48768/#post-384517

No no, that is not possible. In order for the account to be eligible to help you obtain the ship, ALL ships invited MUST have a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS AND EMAIL. This function was implemented during the old Friends & Bonuses interface to prevent people from spamming accounts just to boost their credibility of having the Ignite design or the LANCE formation.

12. DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS AND EMAIL. not hard to make an account using a new ip and email

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  13. Ok, thanks anyways bud :)

14. It's all here under the bonus tab in the backpage. Enjoy...(whoever can)

15. [​IMG]

i have the ship already well might aswell have because its the same design just a little more green

Oracle likes this.
  16. Well Resistence, does your Jade deal 7% more damage against enemy pilots? No? Well then you don't have it. Nice try though.

17. sorry if you didnt understand but what i was saying is it looks completely the same as the jade just a little more green

18. What do u expect from a company who can´t even write RSB in their Newsletter correct? In the german one it says RCB. I don´t know if it´s the same in other languages.

19. What is point of this (getting friends) to play when U get a new computer DarkOrbit is in the WildTangent games zone. Darkorbit already has the market cornered for new players to play. I second 'junk' :p I didn't vote with my arm raised hehehe.

20. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Update on the friend invite situation:

Hello,

I do apologize, I have received word back the old invites will now be counted toward the new rewards. However, currently the rewards are not being booked correctly and they are working to get that resolved. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

That was after a inquiring with support on the issue, looks like people who got the Ignite / Lance will be getting the nostromo, LF4 etc as well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.