[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SauronL

SauronL User

yep true , but im on english server so cant buy it right now ...

2. Azenomei

Azenomei User

Payment only. Yeah ill wait for uridium buy. Payment only is just plain REMOVED

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. I don't think it's coming to the other servers.

4. SauronL

SauronL User

5. [QUOTE="
    Greetings, Pilots!
    Bigpoint is currently expanding to the Asian market and one of the key countries over there is Turkey. As DarkOrbit continues to grow in Turkey, our office located in Istanbul is providing extra support for further expansion, but we as a team continue to focus on the game at a global level. For the time being, we are tasked with balancing both – but our core focus is on DO as a whole.
    As our team in Istanbul provides community driven activities fitting the Turkish player’s demands, we support and watch those events, so that DO as a whole can benefit from their experience. We closely monitor the activity of our colleagues in Turkey and adapt events which have been proven as successful on Turkish instances, integrating them globally in a way that best fits our community’s preferences.
    Today we will launch a new ship design for the Vengeance on Turkish servers only. We would like you to understand that even though it will be only available on Turkish instances first, the design will be released globally at a later date. While it will be offered for real currency in Turkey, it will be provided globally as a prize of one of our upcoming ingame events and being sold afterwards as an Uridium item.
    We are aware of your concerns regarding the usage of the currently local exclusive Pusat ship design. This week’s JPA will be monitored very detailed in terms of the balancing between the used ship designs during the matches. From our point of view we believe that it is unlikely that a balancing problem will occur.
    Your DarkOrbit team
    [/QUOTE]

As shown in the official announcements

6. SauronL

SauronL User

posted link above it , was no need to copy it again :)
    As shown in the official announcements[/QUOTE]

X[D_R-Kayma likes this.
  7. I was the fastest!!!!!

8. Okapi any info on Space Plague :p been wondering all week :3

9. On this Sunday is Easter, so I think 'Space Plague' is nearly on Saturday online. But keep your eyes open to 'Space Plague'.

And @Okapi32; did you found some new about 'Eastern 2015'? If you don't find something, the Event for Easter will be the same like the last(s) year(s).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  10. Got excited about three new golis turns out they are re-hashed same old design just colored differently. How lazy are these people?:(
    Epic let down. Thanks for the info though much appreciated!:p

11. SauronL

SauronL User

Its old 1 year , out on special actions

12. Thank you, have been gone quite a while.:rolleyes:

13. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Nothing new right now, however I am hoping to have images of the two new NPC, new laser ammo and the new design this week.

I think the space plague will be the Easter event for this year. There appears to be no plans for an event directly related to Easter, only things yet to come out that I know about are the Space Plague and then a little fun for April Fools in a couple of days.
    [lets not ruin the fun - Ddraig]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  14. My beloved Easter eggs.....I miss Heiko at the helm. Now I'm depressed. stupid Do

15. I am gonna look for Easter eggs aka bonus boxes that look like eggs from the movie 'Aliens.' On Easter Sunday of course.

16. SauronL

SauronL User

Yep we gonna do but they prob wont be out again like last year :(

17. ronz

ronz User

Why is it that we ( gb1) server can't get that deal??? It's really just unfair on the players on the gb1 server , we rarely ever even get that event well offer
    As a gratitude for your purchase we gift you the following items:
    - 750 x Extra Energy
    - 1 x Hercules Drone Design
    - 1 x Bat Drone Formation
    - 3 Month Premium Membership
    can a official admin or someone tell when the gb1 server could get this , many of us are really waiting

18. Where's that from?

19. that was part of a sale DO put out around new year for however much you spent in the days it ran you got a reward i know 20$ was 300 energy only i think that was the best reward during event

here what it was

This weekend we invite you to enjoy the Gift Bonus sale.

With every Uridium purchase you will receive a special bonus gift – ranging from Extra Energy to special Drone designs and more. And here’s what you get with each Uridium Package:

15,000 Uridium - 150 Extra Energy
    30,000 Uridium - 300 Extra Energy
    75,000 Uridium - 750 Extra Energy
    150,000 Uridium - 750 Extra Energy + Hercules Drone design
    330,000 Uridium - 750 Extra Energy + Hercules Drone design + BAT drone formation + 3-months Premium

Check out the Uridium offers between now and Monday, 19th of January 2015, 23:59h Local Server Time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ronz and DΞVILS㊉ДDVФCДΓΞ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.