[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's why I said if darkorbit is making a 3D sever let us change to that server.

But who knows, they might be fixing this and it's not impossible and btw 3D uses less ram than 2D.

3D means more realistic, 2D means less realistic and btw if you want to see behind put on some mirrors in your cockpit. I don't see BattleStar Galactica and WoT players complaining about this.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  2. battlestar galactica sucked, if this game turned into THAT 90% of it's players would leave, that form of playing is irritating, and no one came here to do that.
    and no the project was abandoned years ago because it caused too much lag.

3. -xghost-

-xghost- User

U cant mean this serious :) Of course u are right, but not every game must be completely realistic. If it was, all games would be FPS or simulators. This 2D view can be called strategical view. Of course its completely nonsense comparing to real space, that is 3D. But its fun.

4. I'd hate it going 3D like battlestar with so many cheats in this game. Be even harder to counter auto lockers.

5. Omega

Omega User

I already said .if this turns 3d .and with no option to play 2d .me and most of my clan said we will quit the moment it happens . but admins said we can play 2d also

6. I liked BSG, but all that running around made me tired :p U can see your back - just gotta look at at the radar aka mini map - works same - don't be lame. In BSG U could see your enemy miles away - like - what Grumpy says for that kind of CPU in his rejected by us 'suggestion box ;)' and then warp out instead of running to port - peace out! :cool:

7. Doodle

Doodle User

Will the PET or hangars come out in the auction?

8. i think no the cooldown booster and the formation is what we need^^

9. Doodle

Doodle User

I have enough uridium to buy a PET or a hangar. But if it is going to come in the auction then I would rather bid for it. Does anyone know whether BP has any plans to do so.

10. KłŁŁER

KłŁŁER User

Nope. They won't add the PET to the auction

Doodle likes this.
  11. whoeva

whoeva User

Considering how much of a uridium sink the pet is I am surprised they don't add it into auction to be honest.

12. If the pet ever gets anywhere near the auction, I'll quit this game, I worked very hard to get it and people will be getting it for free, noobs must stop dreaming for everything in this game to be free.

KłŁŁER likes this.
  13. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

More info on the Razer event:

Nostromo design
    Razer-N
    A special design for the Nostromo. You can only use it if you already own a Nostromo.

Goliath design
    Razer-G
    A special design for the Goliath. You can only use it if you already own a Goliath.

Still no pictures D:

cooljak96 and -Corex- like this.
  14. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Pictures have arrived :cool:

Firework:
    [​IMG]

Nostromo:
    [​IMG]

Goliath:
    [​IMG]

Bonus picture ^^

[​IMG]

There is also a razer bonus box, no images for that yet.

Edit:
    Backpage images
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  15. wow nice ty Okapi !

16. So, did that mean you don't get any bonusses with this design? Oh dear, oh dear,...

17. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Yep, it looks like there are no bonuses right now. If that changes then I will make a post ^^

Hopefully since there is no bonuses it means it is cheap :)

18. Sry for my bad English but from there have you got the pics? :D
    Greetz from Germany 1

19. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I can't say how I get them or how I put them into the game before release, it's against the rules in this thread, sorry :(

20. Ok i understand that but i really want to know it :( But if it is vorbidden you shouldn´t tell anyone:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.