[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silviu

Silviu User

Just a link to the backpage shop..

a-nub-who-tries-hard likes this.
  2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Yes, I am of course aware of that now that it is in the game for everyone to see.
    What info I posted was all I knew and was going off what they had mentioned earlier about wanting to move backpage features onto the game page. Would never have guessed that all it was going to be was a link to the backpage shop since that seems pretty redundant.

Just because I post something and then say what I believe it to be does not mean it will be the case - despite what many people believe I am literally just a player and don't have any super secret inside info. I post everything I find and try to give as good a guess as to what it will be, that's it.

3. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

Also, as I mentioned in the recent Producer's Dialogue, you're going to see us iterating through different changes as we work towards specific goals.

Sometimes the changes will seem redundant. ;)

GhostOfJupiter and Okapi32 like this.
  4. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Hopefully that new gate doesn't mean you guys have to pull an existing gate out..:eek:

5. Well if u dont add new items with gate and found a way to merge servers in a battle map instead of merging all server it will be good cause with server merge noobs are not going to play anymore and also some of existing players that farm will not be able to farm so they will make them leave game so think about what will happen before u do those :)

If you add new items that matter for PVP like 30% are going to leave and also if u merge servers 2 or 3 in 1 that will make same thing happen so we will have same amount of players again no matter if servers gonna merge.

6. @RickDekard Please for god's sake let the reward be a title. I don't want to lose my crown, I already miss my triangle.

7. `Luke

`Luke User

I hope the designs for winning UBA are not useless, it makes no sense for them to be cosmetic, while designs like surgeon are very desired.

8. There you go.

9. 2010!!

2010!! User

UBA season hasnt started yet tho ?

in game on the pop saying no season currently running

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

That's an error, it started on the 1st of August and ends on the 31st, then season 2 will be 1st - 30th September etc.

11. 2010!!

2010!! User

Ahh ok thanks just had server resart gb1 now it showing up saying got 24 days left :( will try next season on 0 points lol top spot is 321

12. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

New hotbar info:

Pro Action Bar
    The pro action bar gives you a quick access to those items that you don't use frequently enough to have them in the main action bar but to which you want to have a quick access to them in case of need. You can open and close it using SHIFT button, it also closes automatically once you have selected the item you needed. Of course you can set up it's look and position from the config mode in the game settings. While the pro bar is open the shortcuts keys you regularly use only affect this bar, so that by pressing SHIFT and then 1 you will trigger the item you had in that slot.

Setting for the new action bar:
    • Display pro action bar
    • Use key bindings for pro action bar
    • Auto hide pro action bar
    • Show/Hide Pro Action Bar (key binding option to change the show / hide button I think)

13. Is there a reason you cant zoom in on all backgrounds in game? is there an update coming to backgrounds?

14. Cos they look nice. Why not :p

15. Silviu

Silviu User

I am aware of your work here. I know that most of your posts contain logical assumptions and all are subject to change as they are unofficial. I was just expressing my disappointment, but after RickDeckards post it might not be the case.

16. fatskunk

fatskunk User

I vote for the Department of Redundancy Department.

17. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Two new titles relating to Turkish tournaments, could be they are just going to be assigned to the previous tournament winners or they could be for a new TR tournament that the Turkish dev team are running. However nothing about a new TR tournament is mentioned anywhere at the moment as far as I can tell.

Code:
    <item name="title_tr-tournament-champion">
    <![CDATA[ Champion ]]>
    </item>
    <item name="title_tr-tournament-champions">
    <![CDATA[ Champions of Turkey ]]>

18. They can put Diplomat Design, Envoy Design and Ambassador Design ... it's better if the designs are useless but ufe players will win if they won't change this system !

19. Lol I just want the defcom gelato and creamsicle (ignite)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.