[SC] Voucher code, how to get them?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nasser_ghulam, Mar 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,
    I have been trying to find out about the voucher and i could not find the answers to my questions on the forum.

firstly, how to get the voucher?
    i am a spending player and i have bough premium and doubler for almost 2 years now. i would really like to know where to spend money to get a voucher and if possible what item you could spend money and cannot get a voucher like i heard some weird thing that not all things you buy will give you vouchers.

secondly, how long will the voucher lasts? if i remember it was about 1 week and then it get expired and so there is no use after.

finally, if i get a voucher, will it only benefit from a particular purchase only such as if i buy a doubler for 2 month, will that give me 10% more but if i buy premium afterward it will not give me more as i already used the code and it only work for 1 purchase.

2. Toudi

Toudi User

Well if you look for the bonus codes you can receive them via e-mail but you have to subscribe to the darkorbit newsletter in the settings.

3. seems to me that you may be asking about more than one thing here... If you have bought Uridium with cash then you may have vouchers which could be used when someone else buys for the first time... and if those codes are still active check backpage BUT I think they are no longer available !!

Toudi has mentioned vouchers that are issued via the 'E-mail' and you need to check your account settings to be sure you are set up for them, as Toudi said, and check E-mail regularly, although these are usually not short-time limited usually...
    The other vouchers, which I think I have heard are no longer available, where you bought Uridium (cash) and you would receive a code and this would/could be offered to a 'new' player that gave a 10% discount for their first Uridium purchase ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.