[SC] What would you like to see in the Halloween Boxes?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ŁÁĞÏ™, Oct 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello all,

I've decided, leading up to events, we should fill a thread up with (realistic) idea's for Special Bonus Box content in hope that the dev team will see it and listen to us to keep us, the players, happy.

So, Halloween Boxes, I would like to see contain:

• Credits (as per usual)
    • Uridium (as per usual)
    • UBR rockets
    • SAR02 hellstorms
    • Wiz Rockets
    • Fireworks
    • Galaxy Gate Energy
    • Ammo of different varieties (as per usual)
    • Hidden Surprises (like Kronos Parts from the Infection event)
    • And lastly, one we have never ever seen before, Booty Keys, which will be classed as uber rare just like Kronos Parts.
    So, anyone else got any idea's?

Remember, keep it realistic, don't go saying "Drone designs and LF4's", coz you know thats never gonna happen -_____-.

2. chixonator

chixonator User

1 billion uri

uber rockets
    sar 02
    x4
    pet fuel
    mines
    freeze rockets
    cbo
    rsb
    xeno

3. seprom lot of seprom

4. Something special for halloween like a pet design to change the look of the pet. You know a pet costume. Like a dragon, a dog, a cat, etc...

ΉӨMΣЯ and PuckerUp like this.
  5. SauronL

SauronL User

only macro cares.

6. Icy rockets, SAB mines along with some ACM mines too plus as others have stated above, I also like the idea of the booty keys in boxes, not lots just maybe a very small chance of around 0.01% or less, maybe some captcha codes too if they are proven effective against bots.

I don't see an issue with adding a ship design or two from the hourly auction list though they should be rare too.

Neither the booty keys or designs will help me personally though am sure they would be appreciated by newer players that have recently joined the game and are still building up their accounts.

The pet re-skin is an interesting idea though I doubt we would see it given away in boxes it is likely something people would pay a small fee for, say £3 or less, (or 4-5 euro) maybe put a uri price (50k to 100k) on it too so free players can obtain the pet design with a little effort. A pet re-skin could also be offered with the pet packages as an extra incentive to purchase though imo the important thing with cosmetic items is that everyone should be able to obtain them regardless of whether they spend or not. By keeping cash prices below equivalent uri values it may garner more cash sales from those that do spend money as such players want the best value from their uri and the game does need cash to keep servers running..

7. i would like to see maybe some of the newest designs like citadel or maybe just a spearhead in the boxes and maybe 50-100 x4 ammo instead of constantly getting 100 lcb-10 ammo

8. ronz

ronz User

Larger quantities of Xenomit, it's not really much considering that Xenomit is really hard to even save up for e.g. the insta shield and Targetting Guidance system or perhaps the automatic refining of resources.

SauronL likes this.
  9. The boxes should be interesting... they are special boxes...

If you are going to put credits, increase it by a factor of 10 (or 100). 200 credits is silly.
    I'd say the same for the uridium but I know it'll never happen. 20 uri is silly.

Put some really random ammo in it. The old birthday rockets. Or... and this will probably never happen... make a specific laser, rocket, hellstorm and mine for each event that has special boxes. Keep the quantities the same... 10 laser here, 2 rockets there... People will think they are getting something special instead of LCB-10... seriously... when was the last time you saw someone fire LCB-10 that wasn't in a liberator killing a streuner in x1.

Give the special boxes a danger factor... every once in a while it contains an EMP that only goes off if you pick it up.

Every once in a while when you pick it up, it hatches five or so iceys.

Put a little thought into it.....

10. well the normal things galaxy spins,ammo,credits,uri as far as I know theres nothing special from the boxes.

11. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Please no more R-310 rockets though. Not even noobs want those!

12. Mines... regular old mines. EMP mines... Jump chip credits..... freeze rockets...

13. SauronL

SauronL User

Acms , xenomit. huge amts if something

14. Bloated Dead said it, I want more free EMP mines....I ran outta those , still many many ddm and Sab mines left. ( I like the slow mines they have added to recent event boxes)

Enchantadorea likes this.
  15. Would be nice to see all the mines in boxes imo, only ones am short of are ACM mines and the SAB mines though I use emp and slo mines mostly the others are very handy for defending a battle station, was a sad day when they reduced the number of mines on the auction when you consider what it costs for X4 and Rsb and how fast acm's are used for smart bombs and insta shields.

Slow mines and icy rockets are an essential tool for non UFE players in making a good escape which in some circumstances can be as fun as getting an enemy kill, to me this is/was an essential part of the PVP learning curve, giving them away in large numbers would give the newer players at least a chance to escape more often as it would me when I run out of boosters to pvp effectively. As annoyingly frustrating as some mines and icy rockets are they do add some tactical value to pvp for both the hunter and the hunted.

Easiest way to get xeno is usually the original invasion gate, only trouble is eic hardly bother with such a low patronage on the GB1 server its impossible to take on each and every Kucurbicum in the invasion simultaneously at the start in a small group of 2-3 people.

Lagi's post also brings to mind the infection ammo which I think adds an interesting tactic slowing down those who are infected while increasing damage potential, last time this was in boxes it was almost impossible to accrue a reasonable amount for pvp purposes even if you worked hard at boxing for hours the return was usually less than 100 units which is barely enough for a volley or two when we now have up to 45 lasers including the pet.

16. CHANCE

CHANCE User

Zeus Parts! :D

Enchantadorea and ΉӨMΣЯ like this.
  17. JOB ammo replacing X11

Wiz replacing r3-10 (amount reduced to a MAXIMUM of 3 per box no matter what)

Credits replaced with MAXIMUM of 20
    Seprom

18. jackknife

jackknife User

jump credits these have been left out from events for too long and wiz rockets i love those.

SauronL and LordDunDrunkum like this.
  19. SauronL

SauronL User

oh yeah jump creds

20. How about a BB doubler in a BB?
    Kappa, but I miss the days, where I could get so many repair credits...