[SC] What would you like to see in the Halloween Boxes?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ŁÁĞÏ™, Oct 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Packs of 5 lvl 16 Lf-4

2. ΉӨMΣЯ

ΉӨMΣЯ User

i would love to see in the event boxes:
    * more galaxy spins
    * less LCB-10
    * more boxes with uri
    * jump credits
    * more xenomit
    * more boxes with fuel for pet
    * surprises (something that make u scream or say OMG im so lucky) maybe 1 chance per account
    and so on :D

3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I could live with finding booty boxs in the event boxs. Don't care what color.

ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  4. Ammo that turns people into pumpkins...

jackknife likes this.
  5. Not jump credits, get enough of those from space ball.

6. I disagree, VRU regularly monopolise the space ball event on GB1 server not that I blame them but that does leave other companies players short of this item especially the lower ranks.

ronz and ßőŋεѕ like this.
  7. I miss this boxes. Also i miss this boxes in red and blue? I don't know the colors, sorry.

REMOVED

I remember the box has given almost 500-1200 Uri.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 15, 2015
  8. SauronL

SauronL User

I also disagree, i am usually working while spaceball is out. Its always 7-10 PM so its impossible to play it for me.

9. All of these ideas are good and reasonable, I hope BP listens : )

10. I would like to see galaxy spins and uri and ammo also pet fuel and some good ammo :) if I get that we coolz but from what I found in the test server things dont seem to be at my favor.

ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  11. Pumpkin pie :p

Enchantadorea likes this.
  12. There needs to be a jackpot(not jackpot euros, durrrr) box added. One in 1000 like the booties u get something good, maybe bat formation.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Enchantadorea likes this.
  13. No there already in the bonus boxes so get them that way plus 99% of players dont care about jackpot euro lol they care for uri and galaxy spins and good ammo and bat formation will be available to buy Dont know when but it will before the event ends and the event should begin some point next week bc there not going to start it on the 31st like most people believe.

14. ΉӨMΣЯ

ΉӨMΣЯ User

i'm one of those who really don't care about jackpot... in fact i hate when i receive jackpot rather uri

about the event i don't think it will start next week (19-25) because the event must stay at least until 31st October and it would be around 2 weeks of event but in the unofficial post say will be 7 new missions so it means one per day.
    then i would say the event will start on 26th or even the 31st day, lol we will see
    cheers

15. Not Jackpot euros! A special prize box. Why would I say jackpot euros......seriously.

SauronL likes this.
  16. SauronL

SauronL User

Peoples didnt even read what did he mean and they commentin already :rolleyes:

17. I read what he said smartass.

18. ΉӨMΣЯ

ΉӨMΣЯ User

well, if you see the post is going off topic, you just try to bring back the topic then, try to advice people or give your opinions... but i think the idea of this forum is not for fight through keyboards or provoke one with sarcasm

as i said is no needed to fight or use rude words..

sorry for my english, i'm still learning
    cheers

19. Any Jackpot Euros collected should stack until you decide to play Jackpot and just take 10,000 out of my 246,000 Jackpots :rolleyes: Very similar to to unlimited ammo we all have now. More people would play Jackpot I am pretty sure. A Jackpot boxes is more like not wanting to open it, but stomp on it and/or throw it to deep space - um...Cubikon Graveyard o_O Now there needs to be a Jackpot Graveyard :eek:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  20. I just wish they would do the same as the first year i played, lil pumpkins with half decent rewards in(still better than any rewards we've had for 3 years in any event boxes) and the big yellow ones that had 1200 uri or a few hundred xenomit in sometimes.