[SC] What would you like to see in the Halloween Boxes?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ŁÁĞÏ™, Oct 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea, give a good trick or treating feeling!

2. log disks would be good, especially for newbies.

3. just give me ACM's i will be happy

4. anything but r310 rockets!

5. Well nothing so tasty in these boxes as I want to spend on a Box Doubler yet, I may change my mind if the event boxes stay in battlemaps as they may actually be worth collecting but that remains to be seen as event boxes are 'Usually' removed from Bmaps after a day or two..

Not impressed so far really so lets see how my vengie does in this new gate.

6. they should just cut out all the Junk it gives us like r-310's or PLD rockets, aswe probably all have somewhere around 100k plds...

7. aNg3L_143

aNg3L_143 User

I expected a lot more in boxes, unfortunatly i m not getting something which is worth buying doubler, Please put something intresting, u can also keep a rare chance of booty keys like u kept the chance of pet gear in the last event. Please put some more reward in event boxes if possible. Thank you :)

8. Whites. First Halloween we had white pumpkins too.
    The bonus box doubler helps too lol.:cool: