[UI] Scale down on Uber Interceptors

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EGGLOAF, May 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

Okay, there are WAY to many Uber Interceptors on the 4-5 map. It's really annoying when you are just trying to finish a mission and a wall of Uber Interceptors comes out of nowhere and starts dealing 70K damage to your ship. No, it's not that I'm not good enough, it's just that sometimes aspects of a game have to be nerfed/buffed. And this is one of them. The number of Uber Interceptors should be decreased to a reasonable amount (maybe by 30-40%), so that entering the map and instantly losing half of your health and shield isn't an option any more.

Who's with me?

2. Is there an uber battleray in there when that happens? Could be in the vicinity. I find the uber streunerR on my last nerve. All the rest I can handle.

3. coobo99

coobo99 User

I absolutely despise uber StrueneRs. Ever since they allowed StrueneRs to fire rockets, that entire class of NPC has been a nuisance.
    I agree with this although it's never been an issue for me. The Uber Bray should have the function of only having 2-3 Uber Interceptors out for its ISH while roaming the maps. The rest of the Inters should spawn after the first one has died and despawn after 10-15 seconds of inactivity.