Scaramouche's Summer Project feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Deter, Jun 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like I said before , I do not show my drones and I looked at them once just to see what they looked like on the space map.
    SO, if it's that big a deal , then they can have them back . In actuality the drones could look like ten flying turds for all I care.
    And with all the cheats and bots in the game you two should re-evaluate your priorities. I made no attempts to hide anything as my posting a thread on the subject should prove.

2. souleater1

souleater1 User

I would like to emphessize if you have a 12 day event that it last 12 days and not quit at 10, and my interppritation was after the 10 day all 10 missions would be available at one time.

3. I originally thought it was different. I thought the missions would change as soon as one was finished . But , like Daily quest you had a maximum of 24 hours to finish each one. Not that there was only one per 24 hour period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.