[UI] Scoremageddon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ™rodrigo™, Aug 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bring back the scoremageddon?

2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello ™rodrigo™,

We do appreciate your input, but could you please provide some further notes regarding how they could make it better than before? There was a reason it was removed, but if they were to bring it back is there something you would want to see?

™rodrigo™ likes this.
  3. Thanks for your reply,

i would like too see as a reward the "PvP Bounty Hunter" un/removable purple titple under the 1st place winner's nickname.

If people agree, aside the rewards it would be real fun and im pretty sure that its going to attract many many competitors all over the world.

For me personally, i think the way it worked was just fine and well constructed that it was so fun competitive and entertaining at the same time, much more than any other event i swear on my life.

Me (but i think im speaking also for many other people) would be very happy and really more motivated and willing to play because of the above mentioned reasons.

For the people readin this, just drop down your thoughts about it like if you would slightly change anything regarding the event.

"Because if a game ain't entertaining, what kind of game is it?" :p

Thank you in advance DarkOrbit community. <3

4. Would be all good but BP doesn't ban players for killing their own accounts to win event's so all pvp event's are garbage.

5. It's true but im sure they can ban cheaters, and even if they dont the event would be crazy, imagine maps full of people entertaining theirselves striving for competition and fun. (competition is fun to me, i dont know for others)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  6. Played it many times as i said what's the point when one player has 10 or more accounts they just login and kill their own win the event? That doesn't sound like fun to me

™rodrigo™ likes this.