SCOTTY[DD] - GB1.

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by -§ÇØŦŦ¥[vяu†]-, Feb 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey Forum Users!

I'm Scott, commonly known as "Scotty" on my server of GB1 - and no, I will not beam you up.

I have a decently strong account, but I'm still a long way off of "UFE status". I'll get there eventually, slow and steady wins the race.

I've had a few clans through the years, and I class myself as a die-hard VRU player. RSA, BUZZ, AV!T, DNME and now MotU, to name a few of my previous VRU clans. It's been suggested that I should have at some point been in "MaRm" clan, because I am like Marmite...You either love me or hate me. I can be annoying in game and on chat and on our voice servers - I'm an acquired taste, to say the least ;)
    I'm all for fun, I don't class myself as an NPCer(anymore!) and I play to smash my wars or crumple the enemy companies...And I've been known to hold grudges, so don't get on my bad-side aha. *Play with fire, you're bound to get burned* is one of my motto's.
    But this isn't to say that I'm an (-enter expletive-). I enjoy having a laugh, and making friends and am loyal to those I like. If you know me, you will also know that I'm an AMAZING singer.

I also make Youtube videos, as a desperate act to revive GB1, but also for fun and to show my competitive side...As I've always wanted to be the best at everything I do.
    -I am also looking for an Intro Editor...If anyone is really skilled at making Youtube intro videos, I beg of your services! I have an idea, relating to my DarkOrbit addiction, for use on my channel but I cannot make this myself, as I'm useless at this type of animation software. Comment below if you wouldn't mind helping(and by helping, I mean making this into for me, when I tell you what I'm looking for lol), I'd much appreciate it, and would credit you on my channel.-
    And speaking of my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL2kq_URMi2S7BQO72IKqw - Check me out to see my content, and see what our server is like!(*Or press the hyperlink in my signature below+)

Last but not least...If any of you readers are looking for a new server to join...Whether you're want to NPC, whether you want a high rank, whether you PvP, whether you want to war me, whether you want to hunt with us...COME TO GB1!

Thanks for reading, Scotty out.

2. No dont its well know GB1 is dying out reason why Gb1 player going to Ga1 bc its full reason why players fro GB1 or GB2 want a server merge for all 3 GB might happen but its dying out sadly I played there sinces the start its sad.

3. True that mate...Hopefully the merge gets sorted ASAP tho!