Script error on Start

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ghawzey, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ghawzey

ghawzey User

I am using Windows XP and getting a script run error when I try to start up the
    program. I am trying to start in both Internet Explorer and also in Google Chrome. After hitting the Start button, I get a blank box in the center of the screen.

2. ghawzey

ghawzey User

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS103184; GTB7.5; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; msn OptimizedIE8;ENUS)
    Timestamp: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 18:14:56 UTC

Line: 0
    Char: 0
    Code: 0
    URL has been removed as it does not relate to the forums

This is the error I am gettting.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  3. Do you have both, Flash Player and Java installed and updated to the latest version? If not, do it right now..

4. Hello there,

please clear your cache and flash links are provided in my sig. Another thing it maybe, have you allowed the game in you browser settings, sometimes this happens.

Please do return if the above does not help.

Kindest Regards and Good Hunting

Sparky