Season Pass 6 Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Aug 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for Season Pass 6. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Extra Gold, really? What is this nonsense. Next year there'll be Extra Extra Gold. This is becoming a right mess.

It would be nice if there was a better view of the season pass cosmetics before we decide whether or not to go for them. A 3D view of the cosmetics would be great.

Some tasks are just annoying to do. Why make it such a chore.
    [​IMG]
    This is an unacceptable task. Please change this to seprom, or delete it altogether.

The new "season" tasks of the season pass make sense and I like them.
    [​IMG]
    These are reasonable.

It's not possible to buy the Extra Gold Pass with uridium I think. Weird, but ok. £18 I won't be spending regardless.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2024
    -PRICEYSID- likes this.
  3. i sure aitn spending money on this season pass, bit expensive lol

test020 likes this.
  4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

[​IMG]
    This NOVA perk is just dumb. Useless for people not doing the season pass or after it ends. Very easy to not have it active as missions get completed. Wonder what other bad perks there are.

5. -TruMotia

-TruMotia User

I dont think the daily rocket upgrading with prom is a problem, it is a daily mission and doesnt give much anyways it is perfect for newer players and rerolling is cheap. Dont see the problem.
    I do however see the problem with the N.O.V.A's, it is ridiculously expensive and so bad, either upgrade their time consumption or make them easier to obtain.

6. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I'm not a new player. I have hundreds of thousands of seprom invested on rockets. I'm forced to skip or reroll that task. That's the problem. The tasks aren't adapted to each type of player. We're all given the same problematic tasks. If it's unviable and an instant skip, it's a problem. Rerolls should be for tasks we find boring, not ones we're forced to avoid.

If a new player can't secure seprom easily then they should change the task itself, not punish everyone else. E.g. boost rockets (with any type of ore) would work for everyone.

7. test020

test020 User

why extra gold pass cost money without uiridum option? as i've lurked in the global chat i've learned about the robotic people that farm blacklight gate for uri but come on, did "way too much" of these robots managed to get level 70 gold pass in the last event?

also the new tasks are beyond silly:
    [​IMG]
    collect chormim, N.E.U Chip and Agate Splinter? seriously?

[​IMG]
    you still keep the bugged waste battle pass keys mission? i don't want to farm and waste 200.000U to complete a mission, you might say that i don't have to do any of this but if i don't have to do any of it, WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST THEN, WHY DID YOU WASTE YOUR TIME THINKING ON ADDING THIS TERRIBLE THING AND ASK FOR ME TO DO IT INSTEAD OF JUST NOT DOING ANY OF THIS?

[​IMG]
    hitac assault and galatic strife? lol, at least do banwaves to get rid of the locomotives then since it's what always happens with your pvp oriented events, at least you'll force people to buy new cyborg packages once they get perma'd and that is extra money.

[​IMG]
    do kronos and hang in BL for 5 HOURS... if that is a joke, i ain't laughing.

are you guys trying to weed off the freeloader robot users and the ones that will turkish payment it? you might wonder why do i imply that but it's shrimple, look at the daily GGe mission:
    [​IMG]
    10 extra energy and it's not 100% chance you'll always get this daily mission as they shuffle around... and remember, you have 82 days to do all that.

and to finish it off, the new citadel plus designs are terrible, it doesn't look like a citadel at all but the drone and pet designs are nice, drone design looks cool if you compare it with hermes.
    if you haven't noticed the pattern of giving trash missions to force re-rolls it in the last battlepass...

Yoriichi likes this.
  8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

[​IMG]
    Change this task too. What the heck.

Yoriichi likes this.
  9. I be
    I believe that quests like the hang in BL maps for 5 hours, or collect 8000 agate splinters are tailored to bot users... that way a regular person is not bored out of their skulls waiting. There are probably a lot of the pvp quests that are more suited for botters as well.

test020 likes this.
  10. Pikey

Pikey User

yep to
    taly agree the quests are purely for botters, who but a botr would upgrade lasers and rockets with prom.

11. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

which dimwit made the daily targets, they are obviously aimed at somebody that bots all day.........
    heres an idea dont bother with events just give everything to the cheats..............

12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Season Pass e-mail says we can get the Shogun Citadel Plus design at level 70:
    [​IMG]

...but that's untrue:
    [​IMG]

Please fix this

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  13. yeah cuz the only other option rn is to pay for the extra bs pack with money

14. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

gee they just made the free side of the pass not woth even doing. way to many undoable mission. lol

Twotam1 likes this.
  15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Some info for those who care.

Here's the first new N.O.V.A.:
    It has a single perk called Bounty Slayer (SP) and uses a new resource called Calling Chip to upgrade (+1.5% per level).
    [​IMG]

Here's another new N.O.V.A.:
    It has 2 perks, one of which has the same effect as Bounty Slayer (SP) but this time it's called Bounty Hunter (SP), and it gives +1.3% bonus per level. This one uses Evocation Chips to upgrade. What a mess. There's no good way to learn about this from the name of the perk, and we aren't even given a proper FAQ for it.
    [​IMG]

The perk descriptions start with a lower case e. Should start with a capital letter.
    The of in the description is redundant and the whole description's worded badly in general.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2024
  16. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The N.E.U season task is broken. I competed a Lambda gate during N.O.V.A. weekend and got 45 chips but the task is stuck at 0/200.

Explosivo55 likes this.
  17. I second this, i've gotten over 200 this weekend through gates and just thought it wasn't anything to do with it, but as you say its a nova weekend event then really they should be counting

18. Seraphim

Seraphim User

[​IMG]
    Thank you for improving this task.