Season Pass Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jun 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Season Pass. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Utter garbage, no reason to even bother with it

3. I stopped playing cause of the poorly handled bans, but still want to say the S2 pass looks like trash, I'm a fan of cyborg drones and pets, but a cyber ship design when its out of meta? All you guys do is make designs for out of date ships.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  4. Excessive

Excessive User

Does anyone know what this means?
    "They can be rolled for a smaller amount of ships which make it easier to get the wished ship rolls."
    Every ship in the game is listed. What is "a smaller amount of ships" and how does it work?

FAQ's without complete information are about as useful as used toilet paper.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  5. jeez another garbage attempt at keeping the bottrs happy,when are you going to fix the game, and not come up with all this useless equipment, ( which all the bottrs get in a week ).

6. 1 hour of boosters is kind of a side eye at this point.
    Cost of the game vs Payout keeps getting more distance.

Playing another game currently and its a grind but fun. This one is just grind and no reward.
    I can list why the rewards are so punishing to regular players but the mods ban me for listing the
    actual issues. We are not allowed to discuss any of the real actual problems in the game.

BUT the people coming up with events need to actually play the game.

DefenderOfMMO and PacificNW like this.
  7. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

the rewards for this event ( lol thats a joke, more like a botothon ) are pathetic, 5 jump credits, are just a waste of space.
    and every cheat on the game will get all the rewards, great idea DO, reward people for cheating...............

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  8. It is just dead at this point, these events show how players are pushed even further from the game