Season Pass Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jan 31, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Season Pass. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Would be nice if you could list out the rewards in the FAQ, and have some illustrations/sprites of the new designs.

3. Remove that weekly ( first week ) mission " Use GGEU unit " Required 5. And this is without season pass! Ridiculous act force to pay!

Seraphim likes this.
  4. Honestly.
    We need the designers or management to look at the game economics. IAC is not real at 10x or 40x Thats what we need and when an item is 200+ per level its not helpful.

No one I know has asked for endless designs. Throw in some aliens or update the event that started the blighted aliens.
    So much junk that just mucks up the server. At first the burning trail looked cool until everyone noted it was nerfed.
    I have not gotten a single module for the solace plus that was like what you released for the citadel so it could sit in the 2 maps all day.

Beef up the pass. Loosen those tight pockets and use a calculator to note that the sales are REALLY bad on the items offered.

☺chris☻[CHG] and Seraphim like this.
  5. Some of these are a joke, right? Use 7 GGEU in a week? Use 5 battle pass keys as a weekly mission? Some of these aren't even remotely reasonable. How am I supposed to use battle pass keys if I've already used them? I'm guessing there won't be a new one before the week ends. Besides, now a person is required to have have the battle pass in other to do the season pass? You won't be getting gold out of me this month with those missions.

6. nu-pogodi

nu-pogodi User

change if you don't like them

7. Happen to me a couple times now season pass daily has 2 of the same like kill 1 kristallon so you kill one and one gives rewards the other says completed but doesn't give any rewards I have to reroll it.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Difference between them is one will say: "complete any of the following tasks", where 1 BK will count. The other type of task requires killing everything listed, and it sucks.

9. Actually they both say nothing, they are both exactly the same there is no wording like you have to kill everything if there was i would have known that.
    So i have 1 mission today says like all the others kill 1 kristallon, kill 15 boss lordakia, kill 5 boss mordon, says nothing about killing them all but yeah of course that's what it is I killed them all and got the rewards.
    Great game great staff DO just throw out anything players don't care most are botters anyways right.
    Seems like they just rush everything into the game nobody checks to see if it's done right just throw it out there and fix anything that breaks eventually.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  10. Looks like the weekly and the season pass show's complete one or all, but the daily missions don't say anything.
    So if you kill one of them and it doesn't finish the mission then just finish them all. Cheers

11. rewards are garbage.

12. Has there been a word about those of us that were unable to us our daily season pass for 7 days? It kind of matters as there was no reason to add 'galaxy gate excursions' and 'use battle pass keys' that are not doable.

At least throw us a bone and give us the 700 points we are missing.

13. If you don't purchase the season pass to unlock the gold level to get the data shards how else can you collect them?

14. test020

test020 User

that is incorrect, it does say complete one of the following tasks for the old missions but these new ones don't have such text so you have to kill all of the aliens to count.
    from the discord:
    [​IMG]
    but yeah, do GGEU, waste battlepass keys and these new ones seem like a way to force people into rerolling missions and potentially wasting uridium, it's terrible.
    i'd take kill more aliens, get items from assembly and damage npc's with more frequency over these missions.

leveling up your battlepass and then buying the gold version :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  15. Another week goes by still no compensation for the players who lost a week of progress on the *PAID* season pass.

16. Still waiting for compensation :mad::(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.