Secret map

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SauronL, May 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SauronL

SauronL User

Want to create Jump Chip to map Cubikon Graveyard / ??? map - which already exist

It will give just 1 jump to here

Original cost in Extras in shop will be 15o ooo Uridium

Available in week auction.

2. The thing is the amount of whites you could get from gate pulls and gear you can buy with that much Uri is more than you can get in the few seconds to a minute you will last in the Cubikon graveyard.
    I have seen a clan member get there twice and it is times 10 difficult.
    I would like to know the average times people have lasted in there.

3. SauronL

SauronL User

Guys got milions of ammo , thats why they couldnt collect these caargos with x4 if theyre not empty

Im sure if i can be ufe it can be very fun map if ill not spawn in middle of uber protegites

4. Go on youtube and find a video of the cubikon graveyard. I don't know why it keeps popping up but you cannot last in there people. There's uber prots swarming the map. It's not a picnic, it's a graveyard.

5. No, much better, Zomtegit Apocalyse:)

6. Lasted 45 seconds in there with my spectrum been in it 4 or 5 times 45 seconds was longest the other times about 30 seconds I say keep it as it is, way to much uri to spend just to last under a min.

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I'm pretty sure you can use the credit jump CPU to get there as well, that would automatically be a cheaper way. Although the best thing someone can really get out of the cube graveyard is a screen shot lol.

8. yep credit chip works always got there with it never got there with uri chip yet