Sep refinery (or entire skylab) upgrade

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Qwsazxcde1, Aug 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

One of the most important resources in this game takes forever to get and is used up very fast is seprom. I propose the idea of either one of 2 options (or maybe even both).
    1. Increase the levels to the skylab to maybe 5-15 more levels. Increase in levels for either just the seprom refinery alone or the entire skylab, meaning increase in production rate and storage
    Or..
    2. A booster of some kind that boosts the production and/or the storage of resources in the skylabd or even just one particular resource of your choosing.

Both of these would greatly improve the way of getting and maintaining a nice flow of seprom, which make a huge difference in any situation. And since there has been multiple glitches some people have millions while other can bareally maintain having 45k on lasers daily ( which is basically what a lv 20 sep refinery produces daily, 4.5k).

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. If u wanna upgrade the seprom ref u have to upgrade all others modules or seprom would use more promerium as u produce .

I'm not against this caus it'll help but BP have no reason to do that,no more players no more payers.it's not a problem to implement it but they rarely accept ideas that don't give money to them:(

3. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

Hm, make it so the boosters cost lets say 15-20k uri and can only be bought during mega happy hour. And for the increase in seprom levels, each level increase costs uri instead of creds. That is sure to compensate their lust for money gain.

4. lets be honest after people used a bug to fill up millions of seprom, i doubt DO cares to be nice and give more.

5. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

But the glitch and its delayed fixing is their fault no? The least they could do it compensate for the non glitch abusers who dont have millions of seprom. That is only fair. Not to mention if seprom was sufficient enough players wouldnt have to resort to the use of a bug in the first place.

6. It's pretty sufficient. I hold over 700k most of the time. So stop being a noob and do it right is all i can say.

7. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

Then you dont shoot much is what id have to say to that. Its nothing about being a noob, the 4.5k sep that can be sent daily runs out pretty quick if your actually shooting stuff during the day.

8. Considering i do a gate or 2 each day or i do some hunting or bash bks or cubes each day.. think i shoot plenty.

9. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

I honestly find it had to believe that your doing all of that and not using up more than 45k sepped lasers.. If your doing gates then your doing em with straight x4 to not use up that sep. Not everyone can do that. Even using x4 would just barely leave you with prolly around 10k on most gates (unless your doing aby) leaving you with not much to hunt with.

10. mmm i us about 50k ammo in a gate (x2) i'm just not a noob and i know how to conserve my sep. i can kill bks up to 10k uri and still have only wasted like 40k sep. Hunting drains you when you're loaded on ammo and you plan to burn it all but still.

11. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

Yup, right, whatever you say. No point in going back n forth you anymore honestly.

12. Just shoot less, I bk and use like 50k or more seprom even when i do 32k dmg using x2 ammo

13. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

No ones crying here.....:/
    He just doesn't believe you.

14. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

50k isn't consistent. You can save quite a bit if you send sep on days you aren't that active.

15. Actually i load up over 50k minutes of shield and 50k rockets all the time. then spam the rest into lasers. I'm not a bug user. nor am i that bad to have to do it. Thanks for accusing me though, your post is reported :)

16. Silviu

Silviu User

He's active everyday he says. And yes, when i don't have time to play i do take 5 minutes to get that seprom out of the skylab so it can produce more.

I don't any accusations in my post. It's more like pointing out some facts and doing some math. It's impossible to keep a constant number of sepped lasers or at least over some limit (yours is 700k you say), if you shoot everyday more than the seprom refinery can produce. And as you said in this previous post, from time to time, the generators and rockets need upgrading too, so in your case, 5k seprom on rockets and 5k seprom on generators, that's another 2 days without any seprom to add to the lasers. So, please, amaze me, how is @Qwsazxcde1 a noob because he can't get ahead of the seprom refinery, and how do you keep your sepped lasers over 700k if you shoot everyday more than the seprom refinery can produce?

17. Seprom holds up to 9000, 50k minutes is over a month of time to the shields, which i btw, have over 100k prom on engines. rockets tend to shoot less when they have a shorter range limit then lasers. And technically i can send over 7k sep per 24 hours. Get on my level.

18. Silviu

Silviu User

Ok, lets rule out the rockets and the shields (your engines don't count, nobody complains about the lack of promerium). You say you can send 7k seprom every 24h period. Can i get a screenshot of you skylab? You'll find at the end of the post a screenshot of my skylab. Seprom refinery produces at lvl 20 exactly 189 seprom every hour.
    24 * 189 = 4536 Seprom every 24h
    If what you're saying is true, than your seprom refinery produces 291 seprom every hour in order for you to send out 7k in a 24h period (7000 / 24 = 291.(6) ). Considering the facts and doing the math, where do you get all that seprom from? You've got another account with skylab full lvl 20 that you use for seprom or what? I can't see where you're getting 7k seprom in 24h when the rest of us get only 4.5k.

What is your level actually? (not the game level, it doesn't matter, the skylab level).

I'm waiting for a screenshot of your skylab and your math to amaze us on how you get that 7k seprom every day.

[​IMG]

-ynsmrblr- likes this.
  19. [​IMG]
    Can still get plenty each day. Already sent out 4,000 sep. plus with prem i can do prom as well. Plenty of hours in a day. Sad you noobs can't accept i'm right. Also there are plenty of things in game to do to hold onto sep.

20. Silviu

Silviu User

I do 2 citadel fulls of promerium everyday (9320 cargo space) and sell them with pet lvl 3 cargo trader so i know what you're talking about, but i still can't wrap my head around your 7k sep a day.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.