Sep refinery (or entire skylab) upgrade

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Qwsazxcde1, Aug 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Destroyed UFE ships give sep

2. Silviu

Silviu User

Only if they carry seprom in their cargo bay ;)

3. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Yes

4. Interesting post.

4536 seprom a day per 24 hours. I agree with one here and disagree with the other one :D The noobs are the ones keeping it in their cargo bay. Should have automated...ah, you know that CPU :oops:

5. Silviu

Silviu User

Nobody uses that cpu, when you send seprom from your skylab you immediately do a manual upgrade on the object of your choice (lasers, rockets, shield generators), there's no need to waste an extra slot on your ship.

6. Too many dang clicks to put it on your ship. Just get it done with when you simply collect :cool: You use the CPU. Some NPCs in the Ggate have seprom, again too many dang clicks for each NPC you poof.

7. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

@Silviu there no point in arguing with him. He somehow magically uses more sep then the daily produced amount and yet doesnt get low so this suggestion has nothing to do with him. He disagrees with it and thats just it. Let him feel like hes "on another level" while the every1 else in this thread just goes back on topic of the idea, shall we?

Silviu likes this.
  8. Qwsazxcde1

Qwsazxcde1 User

No you've just been going on about how you use more than 45k sep a day and yet still have more than that 45k. The only way to get what you have now (over 700k as you say) is to not be active, or not shoot stuff for a decent amount if time (or barely shoot anything daily). If that is your whole point and the way you keep your sep, it has nothing to do with my suggestion. My suggestion was made so that people wont have to not be as active or would'nt have to shoot less on their daily time of playing. Now can you please just stop posting in this thread lol? It would be a big help tbh.

Silviu likes this.
  9. You can't make me stop if i'm bringing up points you fail to accept :) I have rights to be here and tell you why i say no. You are the one complaining. I am the on saying nothing is wrong with what's going on now. there are 24 hours in a day. skylab holds 9k sep. I can send 4k, 4200 sometimes, but 4k most of the time, and burn it and then send more in as the day goes. Every 1 sep is 10 shots...

10. Silviu

Silviu User

Yes, you can send 4k or 9k (on citadel) even more if you have skill points in your bio in logistics, but you can't send more than 4536 on a 24h period. If you get 7k seprom from skylab in a 24h period, that you might as well draw a crosshair on you and shout out loud "I'm pushing!", because there's no legit way of getting that much seprom a day.

So please, do tell us how you get more than 4536 seprom every 24 hours from your skylab? Let us learn from you.

11. you can't send more than 9079 lol that is maximum, but you can send more promerium ofc. i have cargo on citadel over 11k with two lvl 3 cargo, and one lvl 1 protocols.
    i like the idea. skylab is to slow right now and seprom is like permanent booster i just hate to waste my ammo if i dont have seprom on lasers.

12. lol probably because people carry sep on my server, there are plenty of pushers, i have killed people doing it. im not a cheat, keep accusing me, and i'll push on DO to ban you from forums, no accusing now little boy. I'm legit, always have been always will be. plus you have no idea, how many times, i have killed people in battle maps, then looked at cargo and had like 1k in there. Get on my level girls. stop crying.

13. Seprom is fine as it is.

Do you guys remember the time when we had no skylab? We had to shoot kristallons for days in order to get decent amount of prom for hunting.
    In my opinion seprom is an "extra" thing which we should not have infinite amounts.
    45k in a day is more than enough.

Just play one or two days with promerium and let your seprom get to 9k, then when you go to sleep send 4k to your ship and in the morning you will have 40k sepped lasers + 60k worth of sepped rounds of seprom in your skylab.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Silviu likes this.
  14. Silviu

Silviu User

Pet protocols don't work when sending from skylab, just bio upgrades and premium.

I find that hard to believe. And dude, report as much as you want, anyone who reads that can see i'm not accusing you of anything, just trying to find an explanation for something you won't care to explain ;)

I do agree with you on this one, at least that's the way i play, promerium is a very valuable resource and gives a great damage bonus, so it's worth upgrading your lasers with it.

15. Anyone who reads that with a brain would find it as accusing. You're mad because you're a crying noob who got showed up, and you can't think of any way to shut me up, so you and the other wanna be have to accuse me of bug using and pushing. Get on my level kiddies, you have nothing on this legit player.

16. Silviu

Silviu User

Yeah, let's go with brain :rolleyes:

Is this the level you keep talking about?
    [​IMG]

17. i got nothin, still laughing.

Silviu likes this.
  18. I do not like this, you can easily get the sep back overnight. Doing this will just make Havocs/UFEs much stronger.

Silviu likes this.
  19. protocols work on mine account. have you even try to use protocols?

20. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.