SEP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by βΛŖβΞŖ™, Apr 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The last few days my shields and generators have been saying 1 min even tho i had over 500k on them , now i have come online today i havent got any left on shields and still 1 min on generators ?

2. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi βΛŖβΞŖ™,

This is a know visual issue and has been reported to support to be looked into and fixed.

The issue appears to be strictly a visual glitch and i don't believe you would have lost any of the minutes you had on them. If you were to add some promerium / seprom to your shields and generators then momentarily you will see how many actual minutes you have before it switches to show that you have only 1 minute.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this issue may cause you, hopefully a solution to this issue will be found soon. Since this issue has been reported in multiple threads, to prevent any further spam and repetition, i shall close this thread. If you have any further information on the issue then please post in the other threads that have been created on this issue.

~Ddraig

/closing as multiple thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.