server merge

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by xGEMINIx-[GUN]-[ҒΛŁŁ], Oct 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. these maps are dead, meaning your servers has exhausted all willing players, US servers dont pass 300 active players, i suggest lets have a merge with some of the GLOBAL servers before unity arrive, you need to build back player base as it is dead.

2. It will just be bots, fighting bots, and trains, so even more people will leave since it'll be harder to do anything. Plus, most of these cheaters have multiple accounts on multiple servers. It really won't matter at this point unless they get rid of cheaters altogether. There are 11-13k people still playing, out of which 85% are bots. In the past, 11k would be the number of players on just one server.

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I'd say most "REAL" players are here for thr social aspect of the game. It's nice to be able to talk with people in other parts of of the world. That's what keeps me here anyway.

I also have a few accoumts. And play some more thsn others. But I am a real person. And I enjoy the conversations I have.

PNW:Damital

-PRICEYSID- likes this.