[UI] Server merges

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by geraldkutje, Dec 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. When I looked at the Seafight forum I saw that they were talking about new server merges.
    4 big EU megaservers.
    Maybe also an idea for Darkorbit.
    My server (ge7) is also empty.
    sometimes you fly 5 minutes without seeing anyone.
    Even on the pvp maps (4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3)

2. On my server its really lively and full of ships... you could see them roam around the maps for hours non-stop killing npcs or collecting palladiums, i've even seen someone there for a whole month now without breaks! really amazing to see people persevere like that!

I mean all of them are stacking all at once on a few palladiums to collect, but it isn't suspicious or anything :)

3. Planearium

Planearium User

I think one or two giant servers would be pretty dope, however I don't know how stable that would be. Also one problem when merging the servers would be the Ranking list. GE1 exists longer than GE7 does for example. People from "younger" servers would lose a bunch of points and would be farther down on the ladder than previously. But regardless, I think it's a great idea and should be taken into consideration.