Shared equipment for ships/hangars

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jack, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jack

Jack User

I suggest that multiple ships/hangars can use the same equipment, because I really see no point in time consuming un-equipping from one and re-equipping to another ship, nor in accumulating over 100 bo2s and lf3s!

Please leave ONLY constructive criticism, or I'll have to playact Q all over again lol ;)

2. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

Yeah i agree.
    They better paste a button in other hanger 'Transfer configs from >current ship<'
    That would be a lot better.

Though it's not the same for ship itself cause aegis has 5 lasers less then goli, but it saves time for extra's, speed gens, shield, drone equipment and equipment for pet :)

+1 from me

3. Sociopath

Sociopath User

First of all, this idea has probably been suggested before; second, you get to share drones. Being able to share all equipment would lower the bids of LF-3s and BO-2s, which you might rejoice at, but new players would get destroyed constantly-more than they already do. However, more fes means ues become less powerful, so all in all, I don't really have a vote.

4. Jack

Jack User

How and why exactly you think new players would suffer if this was implemented?

But that's a good thing, right? ufes are too powerful and too comfortable with weaker players already! not to mention bored to insanity, so a little challenge wouldn't hurt, I hope ;)

5. VESPID

VESPID User

I love this idea.

6. Sociopath

Sociopath User

Yeah, it is. When I first started replying, I was against it, but then I realized this point. Actually, I move to support this idea :) However, I think if DO wanted this they would have done it when they implemented hangars.

Jack likes this.
  7. Jack

Jack User

True, but considering the new auction system, hmm... maybe its their way of partially solving this problem, but then again accumulating over 100 b02s and lf-3s even with the new auction system still seems pointless to me, not to mention hard earned lf-4s and maxed lvl 16 b02s that player has to un-equip and re-equip over n over again ;)

8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

This idea was on many players minds, I thank you for starting a thread regarding it.

+1 from me, it really is a bother to un-equip, then re-equip many times over.
    Rather it would be much easier to save an equipment profile in each hanger using the same equipment, thus saving time when ship warping.

9. Yes this was suggested many times, a little different, BUT was done in the old forums not here. I would rather be able to just use what I have one one ship on another, but in fact it does deny logic... which this game lacks in much of so let them have what they can.

For the most part, they should just make a save confige setting, you can save and name the confige then do as you please.