シƒσяgσттєηαηgєℓ™☬

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by KillingSpree™, Jan 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. well im シƒσяgσттєηαηgєℓ™☬ from GB2 server and been playing for a good few years now.
    i origanally started on GB1 in 2010-2011 as blazin-angel but took a break and then started again on GB2.
    most people refer to me as a 'noob' and thats probs cos im really bad at PvP, thought id make the thread cos ya never know someone might remember me from GB1 and plus im trying to get more player on GB2 as the server is slowly dying :( lol

2. rottsreign

rottsreign User

Hi, I'm on dif server. I'm glad someone admits to being bad at PvP. I am too...I can't start the fight and am startled when someone else does...guess I'm just slow. Well good luck. Btw I've only been playing since Jan! :)