[GI] Ship Kills

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -KingKendrick-, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I left about 2 years ago, nearly every ship in upper maps was legit and would fight back. Fast foward to now, nearly every ship I shoot runs in a straight line to the closest port without even trying to fight back.

My question is how many times can I destroy the same player ship before I'm penalized?

2. Lol, you never do, its a part of the game. I've been popped 5 or 6 times in a night by one player, it happens. and I'm one of those that runs, straight to a gate. Simply because I don't have the equipment, ammo and like to have even a snowball's chance of winning most times. If I think I have a chance, I'll fight, but not if I'm going to pop in about five seconds.

3. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Don,t run any more I just sit there, no point firing back totally pointless just save your ammo. Had someone with a kill count above there ship 1500 plus kills 3 shots I'm gone:confused:

4. When you see the warning "this pilot is too weak for you" it's time to stop smackin' that one around.

-FT

**Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

5. You really don't get penalized , you start getting less and rewards until it's zero. The only exception is if you're doing a mission which requires a certain amt. of enemy kills , then they still count towards your goal.
    And make sure they are enemy ships . If you pop a player from your same co. the penalties in credits and honor can get pretty steep.Unless of course you are at war with them , then that does not apply.

6. You probably know this already but , those ships are probably bots (with few exceptions) and currently drones are not taking damage . They say it's only temporary but , it's been that way for a while now. Regardless , check your drones from time to time if you get popped.
    I know what it's like to come back after being away for so long . There have been many changes some good , some not so much. You can now save your configurations on your ships (in Hanger) and reload them later with one click . And the "assembly" on space map should be new to you also. Take a minute and familiarize yourself with all the new features.

7. Thanks for the responses everyone. Glad DO finally implemented a way to save ships configs, long over due. Probably the biggest game changer for me is the new lasers and new shields. Lot of catching up to do for UFE.

Can close thread as original question was answered.

8. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

Thank you for helping the OP

Closing as quested

Regards Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.