Ship module availability

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by VESPID, Feb 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The idea I'd like to propose is to have the option of selecting a ship to either create a module in assembly for or to purchase one along with the ships being sold by way of CC payment in the shop.

There have been and still are ships in this game that have been neglected of any improvement via designs in the past and now modules in the present. I believe modules should be available for broad spectrums of ships rather than specific ships that should openly offer at least 10% increases to more than just Honour or Experience as a singular or primary boost or allow us to choose the ship for the boost.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    Tatsudragon42 and LongDipXD_NFG like this.
  2. 100% agree!!... Seems every module is aimed at the ships you have to buy...!
    Ive spent hours playing the event to save for a module, only to find, oh.. it doesnt work on any ships you have...cause its a "high probability"...

VESPID likes this.
  3. VESPID

VESPID User

Oh I've been trying to reason for the improvement to the so called weaker ships for years, I have so many ships that are too weak to properly defend myself much less farm the upper maps. The notion that the most powerful ships in game still have more options than the rest is utterly frustrating.

I would gladly pay for modules that offer a sporting chance for a ship of my choice as opposed to the status quo.

4. Why would you spend money on a game that is as broke as DO is, just forget about those other ships like you forget about the old lasers the old shields this is how the game is always brings new and improved to spend money not the old.
    My guess would be to wait and see if they come out with a plus ship.

5. Pay to win is not good for any game in the world, even the good ones

Premium In DO give you chance to win with 2x rocket time you know it ... do you understand what i'm mean
    Repair to i forgot it

imagine in FPS game if you buy a skin and you shot faster and have 100% acc. ????

6. VESPID

VESPID User

I guess that all depends on which ships got that skin, clearly some of the ships I'm referring to would apply. Tho improving ship speed rather than a boosted rate of fire would probably be appreciated more and be more probable in a skin or ship module based boost.