Ship Plus Update - Pusat Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by SirThrills, May 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Please post your constructive feedback regarding the new Pusat Plus ship plus update

2. Where is it. I don't see it in assembly or any date for it being released, yes I have cleared my cache etc

jayherbo and ►в♠cε like this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

I was going to get this, then I realised there is NO mods for it yet:confused: so how anyone can actually test it is :eek:

4. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

there is. SPC-VP01 10 eva 2 speed -10 shd and DMG-VP01 10 dmg my concern now is the passive skill which is not displayed on hangar but said it has 2 abilities.

5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

1 is "Passive", Sap is a skill with a CD :rolleyes: Where are you seeing those modules for Pusat Plus?
    I've lost interest with the Plus ships, go try and get 500 IAC that you need from Eternal, just popped at wave 112 got (5) IAC< no more, premium, rebate, doubler, I'm done putting money in the pockets of greedy ~+:mad:#s! I SPEND BIG!

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  6. Eternal not worth it, get IAC from the battlepass instead.

jayherbo likes this.
  7. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

here.
    New Ship Upgrade Modules FAQ
    they updated the previous modules,
    i got 2 out of 3 atm waiting for gg extra rewards for HP-VP01.

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  8. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Indeed! Next Battlepass is after Agatus, I'll wait until then because I'm not spending another £44.99 for 150(IAC) in shop right now, NO thankso_O There is NO value whatsoever in Polygons and Pixels, how any sane person can call this a bargain needs a checkup from the neck up. The max pack should contain at the very least the total amount of Daimetrion/IAC needed for the Solace Plus which needs the most Daimetrion.

These Plus ships are expensive to obtain as it is for non botting legitimate players. I'll say it again: There is NO value in polygons and pixels!

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  9. I am absolutely convinced that this new PUSAT PLUS ship will change the rules of the game, and more importantly I am 90% convinced that it is not well thought out and modeled in terms of skills and will certainly be "Buggy" like most things in the game Good luck .

P.S. there will certainly be problems with the skills when an energy transformer is available and used, I am absolutely convinced of that ...
    a lots of things are adicted in game with HP "healing", ships skills ,P.E.T-10 etc.
    as i remember the last TEST server was online somthing like before one and half year

The gentlemen decided that they could change the game without testing and consulting the game community and everything was done on a trial and error basis, and it is not clear whether there are bugs or not, they inadvertently introduce new and new ones without removing the old ones, and well-known exploits and bugs in the game. So how do you expect society to be happy and provide you with funds for further development. In fact, they are trying to catch new players with bland promotions that they have no idea what the game is, but apparently their strategy works ...

tell me when this game actually had some VALUE

Last edited by moderator: May 21, 2022 at 1:37 AM
  10. 2007 through 2010 it was an absolute blast. It started to get bad with the addition of pro boosters and rsb. Now it is a complete uri sink where if you are a new player its just too long a road cost wise.

No one is going to spend to do: Pilot bio, drone upgrades, drone add ons through many many gates, fuel, ammo and then all the other uri sinks.

Meanwhile you have to pay for premium that has not been upgraded in years and honestly should include the pet fuel being disabled since they never fixed the pet hammering your fuel jumping gate waves and ports. Premium needs more perks after so many years of 'ya get 500 extra hold and a faster logout'

darkorbit_is_cool42 and jayherbo like this.
  11. jayherbo

jayherbo User

DO thinks the game is fine because BOTS only complain about pushing o_O IT'S BROKE AS A JOKE:eek:

R.I.P_BSGO_InFlames_ likes this.
  12. WARDEPT

WARDEPT User

us legit players have to pay 100 bucks for these ships while botters get them for free go figure.

jayherbo likes this.
  13. complain with that bcz BP never ever fixed PET issues never.
    I had so many bug reports in game a can't even count them,today there are close to the infinity

jayherbo likes this.
  14. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

sorry to say but this is untrue. legit players invest in this game because they want to , nobody force you to buy for uri. for free players who never use real money just need to grind more more time for 1mil uri. its acceptable. for bots its their choice with risk if you still afraid of a perma ban. this game is going for long time as updates ingame is ongoing.

15. jayherbo

jayherbo User

If it wasn't for us legitimate player's paying to play the game, the game would cease to exist, think about that before dipping that tongue even deeper!

16. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

you pay then your not contented. then quit being legit player. be wise and deep.

17. I am playing legit, I only buy premium and rebate as I am not investing in a game that allows an overrun of bot's.
    I have most plus ships missing a bunch of upgrades after lvl 16 as iac is givin little at a time and as I said I don't invest in nothing else.
    My game play time is sometimes limited as I don't play if there isn't any Good event and also don't do cbs and clans as they don't really want legit players who play occasionally they want bot's to use train bot's together and bot 24/7 for rank and well as building cbs and well lets just say I would rather find other things to do with my time. Cheers all

jayherbo likes this.
  18. '07 - '12 best years for me, all this new stuff they introduce hmmm. Guess I'm just too old school :cool:
    Do things lagit you could never have the top, top of the line on this game, just sayin'

More like $100 plus when ya do the math :eek:

Completely agree with you on this one. Had I known at the very start coming into this game I'd probably went about it differently.
    Time required, When I moved to GA1
    PLAYING TIME: 18,395 hours​
    The economics of the game (rewards vs effort) have not changed in the slightest. Yet it costs more both time and expense.

Pet fuel alone is 25k week, was more but I don't play so often now. Well 25 kills a day my minimum :rolleyes:

Last edited by moderator: May 21, 2022 at 1:37 AM
    darkorbit_is_cool42 and jayherbo like this.
  19. that was a good add for the game (a game must evolve at som point tho but not so fast as it is now )
    playtime: 2,437 hour
    sk2 now ge3