[UI] Ship with range bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EGGLOAF, May 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

Many ships in the game have passive bonuses, like Enforcer has +5% damage, Solace has +10% shield etc.

The one thing that I can think of that has no bonus-giving ship is laser range. My idea is that there is a ship whose passive ability is something like 15% extra range and maybe has an active ability which further increases the range for a short time. This is just an idea. It would be great for killing aliens with high range and could give an advantage in PvP when running/chasing. Tell me what you guys think!

2. Bibulus

Bibulus User

It takes 4 shots to kill me now and you want to give them even more power, the game is so bad that it's pointless firing back.

3. We already have it: Ship name --> Zephyr
    Momentum
    This ability has many specifics but to break it down in a simple format;
    Active: For every NPC destroyed you gain 1 charge with a maximum of 20. Each charge gives 1.5% speed to the ship, up to a maximum of 750 speed.
    Passive: Each stack also increases the ships attack range by 5 with a maximum of 20 stacks, but is disabled while the ability is active.​
    • This ability cannot be activated with 0 charges.
    • No cooldown.
    • The Spearhead can fully disable this ability or stop it from being casted.
    Neutral for now.
    (just imagine an auto-locker wich shoot u from 3km away...)

4. Some players already have the ability to hit you when they aren't even on your screen yet, from what i have seen over the last year is cheaters getting ban same with some bot's but somehow they all get their accounts back and go back to cheating again and get left alone by BP and they all say they are pro but when asked to leave their group and come 1v1 for some reason they are against this haha they all need their boost's from a group and to use programs to help them play the game cause they don't have muscle memory cause it's usually a bot doing the work for them.

IonAdrian11 likes this.