[SC] Silver Demon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Feb 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi DO/BP;

I bought the Silver Demon. I spent big Uni. for it and only got one. I have 2 of 4 ships that have a full onload of Silver Demons (10). I paid once and got all Drones for my ship. I just started a new world and new company for a change. Plus I haven't spend big Uni for anything. I also haven't spent $ either here in a long time too. I broke down and did because of my new world.

I don't own a Citadel yet. Auction House; I never seen ships cost so much. To rich for me as of now.

I took advantage of the 300% sale of Uni. I bought the 8 week 25% off too. I bought a lot of things. I figure I had the Uni. so I bought the Silver Demon. I got ONE!!!! This isn't right. I thought I got all 10 or at least 8 Drones at one time. When I do get my Citadel, I would have it loaded with Silver Demons. My new ship has 4 Drones now and I think I got a 5th today at the Auction House. I have a G. Enforcer at the ready.

If this isn't true get a full set, then I would like to return my Silver Demon and get my Uni back 70,000 because I can use it of other things I need also.

Angus
    Global Europe 3

2. Yes, everything in shop is for one at a time unless they "say" otherwise. So the price is for each one. :( There are things I would like to get for my drones that cost more so slow mode I am in for them.

Sorry for the misunderstanding....:oops:

3. Hi PSK Sundance,

Thanks for the info. I was sure I bought a set the last time. I have 4 ships and 2 have a full set (10) of the Silver Demon for my Drome's. I just don't remember paying for all of them.

You can close it.

Angus

4. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.