[UI] Skill Tree resetting cost table

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Electrical-Engineer, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Proposing to change the current formula, which is doubling the Uridium cost after every reset:
    1. 1 000 Uri,
    2. 2 000 Uri,
    3. 4 000 Uri,
    4. 8 000 Uri,
    5. 16 000 Uri,
    6. 32 000 Uri,
    7. 64 000 Uri,
    8. 128 000 Uri,
    9. 256 000 Uri,...

With something that has a limit like 128k or 64k. It will still be a significant amount of Uridium for just resetting, but it'll give the possibility to play the game in more ways:

1. NPC's killing,
    2. Collecting bonus boxes,
    3. PVP'ing... (Feel free to add any other ways)

And not be forced to have just one specific thing that you can do.

2. Planearium

Planearium User

Agree. Exponential reset cost increase hinders players from being truly free to experiment with the pilot bio and renders a lot of legit bios to be obsolete/useless as some players already need to spend a ridiculous amount of Uridium to reset their bios.

What I propose is that each point has a fixed price of 10,000 Uridium so a 50 point bio reset would cost a total of 500,000 Uridium without Premium/Rebate which shouldn't be an issue to farm by the time you have 50 points in your bio.

memrix and MRR like this.
  3. Thats a nice proposal to be able to reset one PP only for fixed amount of uri. They can implement both. As lets say whole bio for 256k uri so like 49% discount. It would be large amount of uri as 500k still doesn't give that freedome. But I agree that changing one PP would be nice.
    Anyway where did the poll go? I can't see it anymore.