[TI] Skylab not producing other ore at maximum capacity.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thomkok12, Oct 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomkok12

thomkok12 User

I have found a minor bug with the skylab ore producing system. This is my skylab right now.

[​IMG]

This is my ore production.

[​IMG]

Why is my Promerium production not at zero right now? It should not produce anything, because I already have maxed out my capacity.

It does not make a lot of sense, because now I am not able to produce Prometid and Duranium, unless I disable the Promerium production. this should be fixed. It is like I am dumping my Promerium into space. Production should be frozen until I make room for more. This is the space age. Technoligy should have figured this out if this was real life.

Could this please be changed?

2. I am surprised the PD Refineries are doing nothing while the Collectors are chugging away. On mine, just the Promerium and Seprom are showing production.

I can tell you that normally I have to turn off the refineries so my collectors can catch up and then the Promerium so the PD refineries can fill.

3. This is not a bug, you have outpaced your refineries. You need to turn them ALL off except Prometium, once it is full turn on the others in order until they are are full. Happens to everyone once in a while.

4. thomkok12

thomkok12 User

I think it is still weird to have Promerium produce 2k even when it is already full. Prometid and Duranium should be able to compensate when Promerium is full.

5. Look at the image you posted. Seprom pulls resources from Promerium, which is why it is still producing. The same is true for each resource collector down the chain, which is why your lower level ones are nearly empty. You need to let them recharge as described above, or sooner or later they will all stop until you do.

6. thomkok12

thomkok12 User

The Seprom refinery is upgrading to 20, so it is not producing anything. Also my Seprom capacity is full, so it would not make any sense if it were still producing more Seprom.

I have turned Promerium off to produce Prometid and Duranium, but this should not be necessary if Promerium and Seprom are full. Promerium and Seprom should be producing 0 if the stock is full. That is why I think this bug should be fixed.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  7. Barracuda

Barracuda User

I have tried for over a year to get them to accept that there is a problem with the ore coming through skylab. And even though i gave them screen shots and explained what and where the error is in the codeing they refused to do anything about it or admit there even is a problem. But they still want money and expect you to cough it up . Good luck trying to get them to care about it, let alone do anything about it.

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.