skylab not working

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gnat666, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Gnat666

Gnat666 User

all of my sklylab is level 20 except seprom and promerium refinery. My 3 basic resource collectors are not producing resources anymore. All 3 are active but have not worked in about 3 days. What can I do to fix this?

100037405 Global America 5

2. whoeva

whoeva User

If the 2 refineries that use the 3 basic ores are also lvl 20 as your post implies then they will be using all the resources you are making from the collectors. If you need base ore either turn off the 2 refineries for a short time or buy some of the robots in the collectors to increase productivity and make a surplus.

3. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you very much for your assistance with this players question.

As stated if the collectors on the left are level 20 and the refineries on the Right are level 20, the refineries are using the ore faster than the collectors can produce. You have 2 options. shut the refineries down for a day or so... or obtain the production robots to assist in creating the needed ore.

I hope that this helps.
    Happy Holidays.
    Astraea