skylab

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dlm40, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlm40

dlm40 User

i play D.O on syfy and for some reason i cant get creadit for watching the videos from skylab.i can watch the videos but i dont get creadit from them i try the zoom but i cant get all the page to show when i can click get reward any help

2. The videos don't give you credits. They just help you for faster raw materials sending. It just "cut" 45 mins from the raw materials sending time. I hope I helped you. Good luck and happy hunting. ;)

RaMiAl likes this.
  3. dlm40

dlm40 User

yes i konw what im trying to say is i watch the videos and im not getting credited with the 45 min cut off skylab because i cant click on the finished tab because the page wont scroll down

4. Maybe you should try another browser.. Also check if you have Flash player updated

5. Hmm, same thing has happened for me but i don't really care send a ticket into support

6. Try a different browser. I use Mozilla and it never freezes up on me.

7. STED

STED User

I use Explorer and never had this problem too )))

8. But you play it on syfy? That was OPs statement.

9. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Hi.

In this instance I am going to suggest that you contact support. They will be able to see what videos you have seen and if they have been credited properly.

I will close this now as I am directing you to support in this case.
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.