[GI] So are MacOS players forced to quit on the 28th?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Subversus, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subversus

Subversus User

Your silence on this topic is ridiculous. No news on MacOS launcher? Nothing?

At least give us a response. Some of us have spent a lot of money on your game, the fact that you won't even have the courtesy to tell us that we need to quit is not ok...

2. nothing.. just nothing.

-=spiltmilk=-[PS] likes this.
  3. JeremyJoe

JeremyJoe User

Im on MacOS and just in case there is no MacOS-based solution I got win10. If you can spare the ~50GB of hard drive space, just use boot camp with win10 ISO disk-file and you can run win10 for free (plenty of youtube tutorials on how to do that). Unfortunately developers rarely pay attention to us so Im not hopeful a different solution will be offered :(

4. Sagturius

Sagturius User

This is probably the only time I feel for Mac users. If it's any consolation, the Windows 10 client doesn't work very well either. So this player, having played for 7 years and counting, may be done on the 28th of December 2020.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

There has been no OA on this issue.

Does the OP have any further questions on this subject?

EHD

6. Subversus

Subversus User

XD so I guess I got my answer

good job bigpoint. you are all so greedy and care about every single penny but decided to force a big portion of your playerbase to quit. slowclap

7. Luna47

Luna47 User

FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!! NOT COOL!!!

8. [REMOVED]

It's been common knowledge for a long time that Apple doesn't support the majority of online games the way Windows does. While I'm not a huge fan of BP and their practices, in this instance I do feel that it's unfair to place blame with them for this issue.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2021
  9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.