Solution for the lack of players

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Raissycownzz, Dec 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. This is simple, damage has increased by 10x and defenses by 3x, since 2011, so new players are finding a very hostile game, since there are no limit for hunting, and the game is very hard to get stronger.

Level 30 players can kill level 8 players in X-2, is this fair? Of course everybody will leave, no game can survive without new players, without new players' money.

In the past, people could just run, but today is Hit Kill, with all the damage, and no defenses.

So i suggest a protection, in which every 3 times a player gets killed, he gets a 4 hour protection, so he can play instead of stopping playing. This protection will be applied until level 19. Level 20 requires 45 Zetas, so the player is already strong to defend himself.
    And of course, why to protect level 24 who are already strong? My idea is just an incentive for new players, since the game is hostile.

After the players gets the protection, he cannot be attacked by noone, but he loses it if he attacks someone, and get it again after being killed 3 times.

The left time of protection will be shown in a window, it will be an important part of the Fair Play every game needs. Thanks, have a good game.

Crazed-Lith likes this.
  2. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

this isn't gonna solve the root of the problem which is the greed of this company, inability to deal with bots and other programs,and unwillingness to adjust the prices of their uridium to today's standards since it takes 20x as much uri now to get ufe as it did before, yet there are still the same old npcs and maps which give little rewards, the rest are dominated by bots. The current meta should also be thought over so the game becomes a bit fairer

3. Of course the game has problemas that were never solved, as the unbalance, as the fact almost every server is dominated by MMO, which scores 60 to 0 in spaceball, because MMO is the first company to select at the account creation, and many people choose it. But if every company had a chance of 33% to appear first, this problem would no persist.

In my server, MMO smashes everybody, they invade 3-7 and make people to literally log off, including new players, which is my point in this topic.

People want motivation, tasks to do, they don't want low prices, they want tasks, to have pleasure, an exit from the life's casualities, and to make friends. But how you do this with a Level 30 Goliath Plus hit killing you every moment, with the only help of Reduced Pillage? Is this a joke? there are a lot of PvP quests that strong players can do and make new players' gameplay terrible. Of course everyone will go to Palla, and cheat, because they can't survive in normal maps. Where is the law? I see jungle law, darwinism. No state, no govern, lawless land. Tell me a country that survived without law, justice, right and duties, and is not a chaos? There are none!

4. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

that's my point, your solution wouldn't work either because it's treating one of the symptoms without actually curing the cause of the problems.

jayherbo likes this.
  5. What does lvl have anything to do about damage?
    It's call unfairness in a suppose to be fair play game, tell me how can any legit player have any chance against an account that can run 24/7.
    There is only one way to make the game fair, and that's allow bot's and don't ban anyone using them or ban everyone using them there is no in between!!!
    BP lately got real greedy if you ask me no bot bans in years but talk about them and get ban use them and speed ahead of everyone cost almost nothing sounds like they have the fair game play down if you ask me!!! (sarcasm)
    Again care full what I say or ban again as I am full legit and been asking them how they figure their game is fair play for years and as you might guess I have taken several forum bans perma ban from discord as I was tired of hearing no evil seeing no evil. Cheers

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    Dark-Xenon, Excessive and jayherbo like this.
  6. Level means your strenght level. Level 20 is the level that the player can at least defend himself, or have enough motivation to continue.

As I said im a old player, since 2009, so I made many Accounts and I have good experience about what Im saying. So, I say that a Level 30 have the right to kill a Level 10 to complete his quests, but there should be a limit of 3 kills, not unlimited. im currently on PvE server, we have a lot of players, no empty maps as we had before. Finally the New Players can find a place that don't kill them many and many times, and they can do their PvE tasks in peace. There are a lot of PvP events. PvP isn't disabled, only regulated. I want to bring this funtion to normal servers, but in a different mode, not PvE, but a fair PvP. That's all. Thanks to who voted.

7. New players? It's only bot's trying to build trains not anyone new the game hasn't attracted new players in years!!!
    They should make a secondary server for new account's and once they meet a certain criteria then they can be asked to be moved to the main server that way bot's can't help their own accounts they are building to make trains and any so called new players can build their account's without being hassled.
    Like a test server but not.

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  8. Excessive

Excessive User

Sounds great. Only problem is, these new players would need to be on the secondary server for a couple of years to build accounts to a reasonable level. A level where they can compete on a main server isn't just how many missions you can complete - It's about how much uri you can generate, how many hours per day you have to commit to the game, how much disposable income you have to buy all the things not available by actually playing the game.
    Then you have the PVE server, released for those who didn't want the pvp component of the game (a safe server to build accounts). Is full of bots and trains.

IMO, the biggest issue in the game now is - There are no realistic goals. I used to play for rank, was a 1 star Colonel and close to 2 star. Then came server merge. I was suddenly a Major needing (from memory) 6 million RP for Chief Major, then another 18 million for Basic Colonel.
    I "was" in the top 50 in Top User (prior to server merge), a couple of months ago I was ranked 85, now 105 - I have no way to compete with the 24/7 bots so my goals for the game have been rendered unatainable. I didn't even get a Lagacy Colonel at server merge ( apparently because I was inactive for a couple of months) so have nothing to show for the 11 years I played that account.

End result - a "secondary server" becomes another server that eventually gets full of bots and no-one wants to move to a "main" server.

9. Eternal Gate? Players led to level 49? Isn't that a bigger problem than cheating?

My point is, there will always be cheaters. But noone has responded me, or contested my main idea. Why a Level 30 Goliath Plus UFE, with a lot of speed, damage, modules, have the right to kill 20 times a new player to complete quests or to just count kills, like "297", "298"?

Think, a new player is trying to kill an Attend, but when he's almost done, he gets killed. Is this fair? A lot of players are killed in X-3 base map, and not 1 time, 2 times, but 10 times, 20 times. I want to put a limit to this. Look at this comment:

[External link and poll removed as they are not permitted] Please read the section rules.

And why did they end my Question at the top?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 13, 2022
  10. I think we all went through that when we were first starting, I learned when they came to sit at portal and don't move they get bored very fast and leave and if they don't change maps or logout for 5 min then most of the time they are gone and you get to continue!!!

11. This game treats new players like garbage. A level 8 Nostromo can be killed infinite times on an X-2 map.
    I play on a PvE server, PvP is unbearable all the time, even though the game has great PvE potential. I wanted to complete quests, not serve as a quest number for stronger players.
    And it's not just me. The current state of the game, empty servers, confirms everything I said. New players feel execrated in this game, and so they stop playing, causing the company to lose financial capital.
    No game that defends old players over new ones can stay alive. It is an inversion of the natural cycle of things.

And all the disapprovals that my idea had, prove the lack of community engagement to solve obvious problems. So this great game, Game of the Year, lives by leaps and bounds because of everyone's failure to address obvious issues. I include myself on that list, I could have contributed more, despite everyone's disapproval.
    It's never just the Staff's fault, the players have a big role in that. Never the greatest fault of a people having a totalitarian regime, it's all of the government, but of the society that was conniving with it, that did nothing to change.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  12. evve1

evve1 User

I understand your feeling. Sometimes certain missions require you to shoot a certain type of ship or quantity. Don't know how many times someone shot me down in the beginning =) Now I'm a bit taller and rarely shoot down someone far below me. Some maps somewhat recognize me and they know that I leave them alone. So it should be more.