[GI] Something new to me

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Oct 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi All,

I was flying my baby ship in the x-3 zone. I came across something new. It looked like a propeller. When I or my P.E.T. tried to collect it I got this.

"Play using the Dark Orbit Downloadable client to collect the treasure"

Two questions:

1. What is this and how do I collect it?

2. Is it worth doing?

I did go to the my home page, and hit download. It took me off to another screen. I didn't go any farther because I think I have this already. If it is the new Dark Orbit I don't like it. It is choppy and jerky when I'm out in the Black trying to fly. It doesn't run smoothly for me, an I have the requirements for running it.

Angus

2. pretty sure all your answers are on the main page, all you have to do is read yourself. Seems every event that comes you come into the forums long after the start and ask the same questions.

[][K][E][X][] likes this.
  3. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Sounds like a flower which can only be collected through the client and you can make certain things out of them for a short time i think end of November

4. Thank you Bibulus.

Tic.

I 'm not here every day playing like I'm use too. The game has change too much to be fun. Bots and Cheats as will as MCC. I got hunted (which is seem) to the point I didn't want to fly. It seems I was killed all the time. "Hey, I don't attach you, so why you attach me?" So, I don't know all the going on in the game. So I ask questions. If you don't want to answer it that is OK. Don't condemn me for asking questions. Maybe the answer is there. I just didn't look or know where to look is the right answer. If I didn't catch it on the forum I missed it. I not here a lot too. I have stopped using the forum because all the statements DO/BP don't like. They have kicked me out and blackball me too. Some of my posts just disappear. I don't know if you remember Help, but they ran him out. I sure miss him he was a well of information. He helped everyone, and I don't know if he plays at all anymore. I don't use any social sites or chat room either. Mainly I'm not on the computer all day or at least a long time. I'm on the computer just a few hours in the morning to play.

I play another game that I don't get killed all the time (my troops do but I don't), and I come here to collect my daily bonus as well as fly some. Most of the time I don't go pass the home zone. My baby ship can't join my others because it is still a low level. It can't fight in the secondary homebased. I'm trying to built it to 11th Level so it can. That takes me away from home zone where others look for weak players. I have been killed a few times but not as much as the USA group. I don't have the money to buy my way to fame or equipment my ship like others do.

Angus

5. Mah guy, I know what you´re feeling; add me up on discord, Ill help you out on what I can- Skidbladnir#5824

6. Thank You Cocas The Killer