[TI] Space Map Again

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WyattEarp, Nov 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WyattEarp

WyattEarp User

Connection box not connecting again. Constantly trying to establish a connection.

-oversoulpaul- and -RugRats- like this.
  2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

Are you still having this issue.
    -and-
    Moving to appropriate section.

Thanks

EHD

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  3. I am also having this problem, had it for 2 hours now..

4. These connection problems have been reported and been going on for months BP isn't going to fix nothing have already seen and made many posts and also been in discord and only get ignored so they are not about to fix any game problems it seems till maybe after the fall of flash.

5. if it happens then,,,the other flash games (i play) already fixed the flash issue. only this one waiting till last day?????

6. nah i play some other flash games and they are having similar problems and i mean if it is a flash problem that they can't fix i would accept that as their answer problem is i don't get any answers.

7. WyattEarp

WyattEarp User

Just logged in sending minerals. Logged into space map. Logged out of space map to get coffee.
    Came back and now the same issue, constantly trying to establish connection. Last hour at least.

Taking up to five minutes to connect then disconnecting. Also happening in the middle of gates last three days.

If it is a flash problem it would be all flash. Steam is flash and that is working as well as all other sites.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2019
  8. Aeon

Aeon User

game dont work

9. Well I'll be bugged.

Hey guys, log out of game completely then log back in again. By doing this I managed to complete my game connection.
    hopefully it works for you as well.

10. Aeon

Aeon User

dont work

11. It did for about 15 minutes, then froze, then disconnected, now I can't connect again

12. Same here...also I noticed that there were very few players on the maps during by brief visit which is unusual for a Saturday early afternoon so I think the bug is affecting a great deal of the players...not just us.

13. SNOWDOG

SNOWDOG User

Game won't connect. Tried to sign in several times which didnt help. Re-booted my computer which didnt help either.

14. WyattEarp

WyattEarp User

Did that and I also flushed dns and released and renewed IP. After that I got logged in but game page loads in sections and trying to sell minerals is a joke. the game is broken in a major way.

So this is what I get for spending 140 dollars on several packages. Not to mention my normal.
    In my business if people paid me 280.00 us dollars a month for a non working network and computer. I would be out of business.
    You would think BP would call all hands on board to fix this.

15. In the ranks of non-connectors

16. im stuck in gg and i cant login... who overpay my boosters ?

17. WyattEarp

WyattEarp User

Very true, on a side note the only ones in TS and Discords visited the only ones having any success is the third party app users. At the risk of having a mark on my forum report card. :)

Here it is real time boosters and events going on and I for last week can't play dark orbit. Please get this fixed. Going on Sunday but I bet the gate bots and bots can get on. In fact it's all the joke of those people in discord and teamspeak every place those users are.