[SC] Spend Your Uridium

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Sep 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi All,

My Uridium is very special to me and I don't use it very often. I don't have a lot either so I hoard it. When I fly, I kill enough or gather boxes so that I usually have enough to fill my tank at the end of play. Saving my Uridium or special buys. I was wondering if DO improve our P.E.T..

Today it was like everyday, I was going through my 3 worlds collecting my daily bonuses. There have been Exclusive Discounts ICON spinning around (which I hate) the Icon for my P.E.T. so I didn't see the new look. Today I closed it. I see that DO had change the format of the P.E.T. Icon window. I don't know if it is any better than the old, but I don't like it. I like the button sending me to the store to buy my fuel. I usually hit the MAX button to fill the tank. The normal cost of filling my tank is a few hundred Uridium Credits. I can afford that.

Did they (DO) increase the gas tank. Is that why I was down so much. If we have a new tank is the P.E.T. using more fuel? P.E.T. has been in the Barn and it has been shut down (OFF). I haven't used it in a long time. So it shouldn't be burning any fuel, but I was down half a tank on all THREE worlds! It cost me over 12,000 Uridium to fill them back up.

When I do fly and use my P.E.T. to collect all the rewards boxes and collect the alien's boxes too that I killed. When I stop playing for the day/world, I send P.E.T. back to the Barn with a full tank. What happen to my fuel?

Is P.E.T. BURNING FUEL like the Refining/Upgrade/Resource Metals do. Using them when I'm not using them. I'm kind of OK with that because I can make the Metals in my Skylab to replenish the ship. I just don't like the Million Cap. If the P.E.T. is burning full all the time, it isn't right. We pay real cash (dollars) for the Uridium. If I don't kill enough for refueling, it comes out of my bank!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on?

Angus

2. See today's announcements, they did change the size of the tank and some other changes

3. You didn't lose any fuel, they just doubled the PET's tank size.

4. Hi All,

Thank you for the information about P.E.T..

I looked today at the fuel take, and they are down from yesterday. I maxed out and they are down now. Not by much, but they are not full.

Angus