[SC] SPRAYS...?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sagturius, Dec 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you use the Sprays?

1. YES, they are so cool!

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. NO, they are useless!

23 vote(s)
    95.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sagturius

Sagturius User

So with out a doubt the most useless, dumbest element of this game is the spray. Fly around DarkOrbit you will see no one using them, unless they try them out for the first time and talk about how stupid they are. I am amazed they made it into the game. DarkOrbit apparently is not aware because they are adding more of them. When I pickup up a special box and see that I got 3 sprays, I feel like I got coal in my stocking on Christmas day. I would rather have gotten one credit. They clutter up my bar. DarkObit please remove them from the game. At least let us sell them for credits. Maybe you could add a spray toggle so that we can opt out of sprays like we can opt out of PVP?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  2. I just use them to get rid of them

3. I fee exactly the same. They're completely useless, and you can't even sell them for something useful. DO nd BP would win points with players if they took note of these things and did something about it.

Same here, as soon as I get em, I use em to be rid of em.

4. cant agree more they are totally useless and pointless...............

5. And of course, the same for those dumb emotes in game!

Sagturius likes this.
  6. Sagturius

Sagturius User

Hard to know what they were thinking. It's just dumb. Now if they were able to have emojis in chat, that might be alright, but not if it adversely affects performance.