Spring Sabotage Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Mar 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Spring Sabotage Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. pirat-177

pirat-177 User

3. The german forum says we can get the LF-PX01 and SG3N-PX01 from the Lucent Alien Eggs but english forum does not. Well, can we get them or not?

"Belohnungen
    Die Schimmer-Alien-Eier enthalten mit bestimmten Wahrscheinlichkeiten folgende Belohnungen:
    • Instabile Module (DMG-XH01, SHD-XH01, SPC-XH01, HP-XH01, DMG-XOF01, SHD-XOF01, SPC-XOF01, HP-XOF01, DMG-XU03, SHD-XU03, SPC-XU03, HP-XU03)
    • Oster-Designs (Artemis-Drohnen-Design, Eostrana-Drohnen-Design, „Eostra Spectrum“-P.E.T.-Design)
    • Ressourcen (Seprom, Polychrom, instabiles Fragment, Bergungskern, Zulassung, ASR, Indoktrinierungsöl)
    • Techs und Munition (Anti-Minen-Transmitter, NPC-Bombe, Geschwindigkeits-Burst, RSB-75, UCB-100, MCB-50, MCB-25, HSTRM-01, EMP-01, PLT-2021)
    • Waffen(Hyperplasmoid LF-4, Magmadrill LF-4, Paritydrill LF-4, LF-P01, LF-PX01, SG3N-P01, SG3N-PX01)"

4. im stuck in kappa also, no rewards. time to warp out of gate

5. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

more garbage, fix the game and get rid of the cheats...............

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  6. Yes, got some already Upgraded LF4 and pet weapon are both in.

7. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The drones design's useless. Accuracy is only important against enemy players, but because the dmg is PvE only, these are worse than havocs...

8. yet another event when the botters get loads of stuff, botting 24/7.
    what a joke !

would be nice to actually get on the game ,,,,,,,

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2024
    Thunderheat and -TACKO-[H.E] like this.
  9. test020

test020 User

you know what's funnier? the designs would be better off as cosmetic to be reskinned a bazillion times than being a stat one :D
    the drones giving 10% accuracy and nothing else seems like a fancier Cerberus design minus the evasion and with extra 5% accuracy, rocket accuracy is moot as targeter can be bought by credits, also new event is probably galatic pushing so why even have pve bonus design on pvp event? silliness i tell you.
    they should have went the hercules way with this one by giving it hp/shield efficiency and reducing cooldowns with full set effect similar to hermes does it with damage.
    then they should go with shield/dmg then add hp and cooldown reduce for the next stat design to keep up with the tradition :rolleyes:

10. Yes you can, I got one and also the new useless drone design Artemis

11. Seraphim

Seraphim User

[​IMG]
    All 6 mods were terrible.

'twas not a happy easter for me. Not going to bother with this type of event again.

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  12. Unstable Shards are good lf px-01 sg3n px-01 and ammo are all good for me designs meh never get all 10 anyways but as long as i can get some free upgrades all good!!

13. xdxd

xdxd User

@Malaikat game was unplayable for 24h straight on top of all the other times it was down during the event and now you remove the eggs a whole day before end date? go see for yourself if there's any eggs on maps even tho it should have ended 23;59 april 4th

if they don't appear back that comes down to over 48h of doubler wasted, many ppl incl myself got lucent keys unspent.. whats the point?

jayherbo likes this.
  14. Lot of people have key for lucient eggs left. First Dark Orbit misscommunicate and with all the issue there had in this event they could at least let the event run till the date they anounced. Pretty deceipt cause I think lot people paid for x2 boxes same has me and we loose maybe nearly half of what we expected. I think by acting like this bigpoint will loose player and also new player or the ones who want to come back. Cause who want to launch himself in a game where all people are complaining about the game conditions? You must take lil bit in consideration the "confort" your players need and make them have more pleasure in the game than frustration. Btw globaly it was a good event with good stuff in eggs I personnally found shame it was wasted by the problems mention above

15. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Why would someone not spend their lucent keys as soon as they had them? Whenever I got lucent keys I spent them right away, but I see people keep a stash of them. Just wondering what's the point with that? Maybe I can implement it for similar future events?

16. test020

test020 User

they wanted to waste it in one go, then bigpoint comes in and end the event a day earlier kek.

overall the rewards were great, i managed to get 14 lf px and wasted about 180 keys when i used to wait for first time completion and burn alot of uri to build the gate because palladium collecting is something boring for a regular human.

17. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

I agree on the reward greatness, I didn't manage to get to 180, but I did get me 3 PET shields and 4 PET lasers along with some other goodies. No luck on the PvE drone design (just 1) but I'm happy with the rewards overall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.