Star Date: 25.10.2009 ĶŦČ1

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Odin®, Mar 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Odin®

Odin® User

What are some of your memories here in DO?
    My First Day image was '...
    [​IMG]
    The Adventure Begins .......
    From the Journals of a Madman:
    ODIN, MMO USA East 1
    January 30, 2012 ·
    Guys ! I'm not leaving ok .... I'm just taking a break from the game .... I will be here 3 times a day watching and working .... That _=[FLEX]=_ dude not only got the Goli but all the designs for it and all the designs for the Vengi and all the boosters in the same bid time .... I managed the 50 cloak win so I am boxing cloaked .... my Irises are lvl 5 so I have plenty of pops a coming to do any rep work if needed towards the Irises .... I already have 4k uri on me .... my goal is to box,box,box and I know when the flying time is best for my schedule ....
    my first bid for the goli was 58,000,009 and I had it up till the last 2 min.then lost it .... then I bid 81,000,009 for the goli and lost and all heck broke out on bids .... .... I was ticked I have never spent that much for a goli in my almost 3 years here so guys never LOOSE that goli you may have now .... lol
    Joe/KFC1
    ---------------
    ODIN, MMO USA East 1
    January 26, 2012 ·
    does not stand for Kentucky Fried Chicken any one makes a joke out of it .... I will move you to the back burner for creds .... j/k :) this is who I am .... when I first got to DO I had no idea of what to expect or how to play the game .... my very first mistake was to try and pop a box , thinking that was the way to get the rewards ....I would dodge the rocks lying around thinking they would damage my ship :( I went to chat and asked 'How do you get the rewards from those shiny cubes that look like sugar cubes' .... I was laughed at so hard I felt way embarrassed ... I was finally told how to collect items from the map by the clan called [NOLE] .... once I reached lvl 8 I applied to [NOL3] ..... I was there 3 days and left for they were always at war .... I wanted a ship or needed a ship so I could fight and hold my ground with. So I left that clan and went on my own for a while .... since I like playing video games and one of them is 'Final Fantasy8' my favorite character in that game is 'ODIN' , a side quest for the reward called Gilgamesh .... so I decided to check and see if there was a clan called ODIN in DO and this is what I found , A ship building clan and demoyre the Leader and his friends oddd58 and FreeFlyingFool .... demoyre took me in because I posted a resume in my application to his clan about me and my ship . Since then I am Odin true and true .... I do things my way and in all respect to my mentors that I respect and have fun with when flying with them I learned what DO is all about .... There have been many great players that have walked thru the gates of ODIN and I am proud to be just 1 of them .... Now for more Adventures ----> to be continued .... I have changed my username from time to time over the years and the Clan I run now is called Infamous Mars Mining Operations [IMMO] but I took back my original username of ĶŦČ1
    Regards Joe/KFC1
    Mr Grumpy
    [​IMG]
    The Parking Lot
    [​IMG]

As always be safe and have fun. I will see you in the Stars.
    What are some of your Adventures :)