[SC] Stellar Pathfinder bundles

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .DE-R3V3NG3., Feb 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi everyone,

I played this game many years ago (2009-2011 era) and looking to start fresh.

I've seen the Stellar Pathfinder bundles that are available and they look to be a great way to get back into the game.

My question is related to the Uridium included with these bundles. I've seen old forum posts which describe the bundles as including a varying amount of Uridium, depending on the bundle chosen. But, on the payments page, it doesn't mention anything about Uridium being included. I also can't find any kind of updated forum posts that mention anything about these bundles.

Does anybody know if the current 'Voyager' bundle comes with Uridium? If so, how much?

If its not included then I'll most likely just spend my time going back to another game instead, otherwise I'd be looking at a significant amount of money to buy the bundle plus then a Uridium lump sum (we all know its basically required!).

Thanks for the help.

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

was 5000/200000/400000 uri