^Stewie^Griffin^

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ^Stewie^Griffin^, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey guys, I'm 17 and have been playing dark orbit since 2008...yea i know, I'm a veteran when it comes to the game. I still prefer the old game when the max you could hit was around 20k. I play on USA East 1 server and have always been VRU. Anyways, i play on and off, not on a lot, mostly just go on to talk to people and see how things are going. Im FE...yes the old FE, not the new UFE. thats just ridiculous. i haven't spent any money on this game. I don't compete at all, i just come on here and enjoy the game, hunt with friends and help noobs get kills. Im not at all a match for Strong players, but i can hold off for a minute or too. God Speed and hope to see you all out there :)

2. hey stuw would be a pleasure to game with you someime

3. sweatynoob

sweatynoob User

this used to be one of my old friends on my old acc love to see the history is still on the forums