STILLWRONG

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by STILLWRONG, Mar 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Hey everyone, I'm STILLWRONG and I've been playing on the US east 1 server for more then 5 years now. I'm from the north of Italy so my mother language is german. I was born in 1992, right now I'm 21 and I'm going to be 22 in april. I finished high school and work as an intern in the bank. If you care to know more about me, here is my 'Meet the players' thread from the old forum http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?t=427258 or you can simply ask me a question below. :)

So I started the game in September 2008 and switched server every few days since I ran out of uridium all the time in order to repair the bigboy/nostromo I got. Until I played US east 1 and found a 100 uridium box and from that moment on I boxed my ship up in a peanut to gain good equipment and I haven't switched server since. I have always been MMO and for the most part there's people in my company who either love or hate me (I enjoy both ;) ). I was the leader of [MDT] Mars Destruction Team for several years, the clan has been a blast and we've mostly been one of the top MMO clans and at some point even the top MMO clan. If you would like to know more about my past darkorbit years please look my old forum thread ( http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?t=427258 ) as I don't want too many of you to read the exact same words twice.

This last year was quite full of events I must say. After having my comeback to Darkorbit, after a one and half month forced break from the game, I met *J*A*W*S* from [ЩΛЯ] WЄ ΛЯЄ ЯЄŁЄИŦŁЄSS and joined him. It was a pleasure hanging out with them and since I was often at war with them while I was in [MDT] it was pretty funny to fight on their side all of the sudden. We kept a war with [ŁŐŪ1] for many months and eventually with the help of [RPM™] we pushed them out of MMO and made them join VRU. In the mean time I also happened to compete in the Spring Fight 2013 and won the Spring Star & Spring Superstar of MMO titles. Unluckily the members of [ЩΛЯ] clan started getting inactive during the summer of 2013, which was the reason for me to leave and in july 2013 to join the clan [RPM™] Red Planet Mafia. It was good to be back in a clan that had many people I've known for several years as well as almost the entire [MDT] clan. In november 2013 I passed seltzers in rank points and became a chief colonel. Lost the rank soon after as Gold_Fever's account went active again and got I got the rank back in december 2013. I believe those were the main darkorbit happenings I experienced.
    Before ending this post I will post some of my stats.
    Top User:
    11[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]Chief Colonel[​IMG]25,944,475
    Ships Destroyed:
    9[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]37,386
    Ranking points you achieved: 4,758,646

Thanks for your attention and please don't hesitate asking questions :)

11th March 2015:
    Here I am, after a year updating my thread like every year. :)
    Real Life: after finishing my internship in the bank I've been looking for a job until I found a job as frame worker in the summer of 2014. It was a really though job, but looking back it was a really nice experience at the same time. Being at a different construction lot every day and having lots of lunch got my mood up a bit :). I quit that job after 3 months, which I planned to do at the beginning anyway, since I don't ever want to be at a construction lot in the winter! lol
    I then worked in a youth center for almost 2 months until I found a job in an insurance company, where also a friend of mine works. I'm happy to work there as an assistant broker, the job is not too boring and there are about 50 other people working in our office :).
    Other than that not much changed, I still have my girlfriend which I've had for more then 3 years now, still go to the gym oh and I went to a festival in Salzburg Austria in july 2014 with 5 friends of mine, definetly planning to go there again this year! :)

Game: I'm still in [RPM™] to this day and one of the leaders there, but a lot of things happened to the clan this year and I'm VERY satisfied with the outcome! :D
    [RPM™] has been and still is the #1 clan on US east 1, some leaders decided that we should only have MMO players in the clan, for a long time that was the case, but when those leaders barely even played the game anymore we started putting EIC and VRU into the clan since those guys were our friends, the outcome...more drama then I could possibly imagine :D. The clan got split up we had our EIC and VRU members shoot MMO all the time and the guys who left the clan and started the clan [G0D] got the other 2 main MMO clans [F†H] and [കFĐΞ] against us and sent us war at the same time...a war that lasted about 3 months, we lost some bases every now and then when the MMO that were at war with us got EIC and VRU clans to help them against us. So other then a few nights when they got help from other companies we killed them day and night month after month. [G0D] quit playing the game completely after about a month while [F†H] and [കFĐΞ] apologized to us about 2 months later and asked us to end the war with them and understood the fact that we will still have players from different companies that will still shoot them.
    In December 2014 I passed Cujo in rank points and became the Basic General of MMO.
    Since about a month I'm quite inactive, I've started playing a different game with some clan mates. Logging into darkorbit just feels so forced lately... Does that mean I am going to quit darkorbit? Of course not! I will never quit.
    Here an update on some of my stats:
    Top User
    4[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]Basic General[​IMG]46,851,377
    Ships Destroyed:
    3[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]51,637
    EP: 43,509,341,629 Honor: 334,203,494
    Ranking points you achieved:

4th April 2016
    Another year has passed, here's another update to this thread.
    Real Life: Not much has happened, I still work in an insurance company. In June I moved in with my girlfriend into a small, but very modern flat that was built 2 years ago and the rent for each of us doesn't cost me much more then living in my last appartement with roommates, so moving was definetly worth it. This year I went to two festivals in july to Electric Love in Salzburg again and in August I went to the Lake Festival in Graz (both in Austria) and had a great time there :).

Game: This past year I have played darkorbit way less then I used to play this game. Similar to many other [RPM™] members, so the clan fell appart and those who remained in darkorbit sticked together but in other clans and after being asked for months to join up with them I am now back in a clan with them.

Not much other then that happened... I am still the Basic General of MMO and even though I haven't played much I am not too far from becoming General. I got 1st in the UBA of september and in Oktober I got the Terror's Master achievement for doing the Halloween gate faster then anyone else on the server.
    Here is another update on some of my stats:
    Top User
    7[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]Basic General[​IMG]50,451,627
    Ships Destroyed:
    2[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]55,722
    EP: 46,849,231,214 Honor: 360,239,549

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. -BlazeIce-

-BlazeIce- User

Um sir I have a question

3. Napsie

Napsie User

Glad to meet you :)

Do you like White Chocolate? :D

Isn't US 1 east the one which rindpimpfjr played/plays on?

4. No, Global America 1 is the server rindpimpf...jr.-S-L plays on.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Nah, they play on Global America 1.
    USA East is pretty small in comparison, be like how active Global Europe 1 is to Great Britain 1.

6. Oops, my bad about that, edited for correction. Thank you Okapi for the reminder.

7. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

heyyy the fearless leader of RPM is the first one to post on my thread lol. What's the question? :)

hey, chocolate is chocolate...
    no, I can confirm this person rindpimpfjr does not play US east 1. Heard he has some youtube vids, but that's it. Didn't even see any.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Napsie likes this.
  8. East 1 is not as active as before but still many people on during busy hours..Also we are home to many JPA winners like YoungBlood, Whiteanother, etc.

9. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Actually we've had a lot of people start playing again...I wish some of them would have stayed off the game for longer...:)

xiledconvict and ...FIREFLY... like this.
  10. Hello My enemy #1 STILLWRONG :D love ya bro :p

11. Is he STILL being WRONG?

12. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

oh hey bio hazard, are you uber fe yet? :)

hello to you too :), now make me a signature.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  13. You gotta give me the details of what you want and post it in my sig thread =P

14. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

alright :D where do I find that thread?

15. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

UPDATE :)

11th March 2015:
    Here I am, after a year updating my thread like every year. :)
    Real Life: after finishing my internship in the bank I've been looking for a job until I found a job as frame worker in the summer of 2014. It was a really though job, but looking back it was a really nice experience at the same time. Being at a different construction lot every day and having lots of lunch got my mood up a bit :). I quit that job after 3 months, which I planned to do at the beginning anyway, since I don't ever want to be at a construction lot in the winter! lol
    I then worked in a youth center for almost 2 months until I found a job in an insurance company, where also a friend of mine works. I'm happy to work there as an assistant broker, the job is not too boring and there are about 50 other people working in our office :).
    Other than that not much changed, I still have my girlfriend which I've had for more then 3 years now, still go to the gym oh and I went to a festival in Salzburg Austria in july 2014 with 5 friends of mine, definetly planning to go there again this year! :)

Game: I'm still in [RPM™] to this day and one of the leaders there, but a lot of things happened to the clan this year and I'm VERY satisfied with the outcome! :D
    [RPM™] has been and still is the #1 clan on US east 1, some leaders decided that we should only have MMO players in the clan, for a long time that was the case, but when those leaders barely even played the game anymore we started putting EIC and VRU into the clan since those guys were our friends, the outcome...more drama then I could possibly imagine :D. The clan got split up we had our EIC and VRU members shoot MMO all the time and the guys who left the clan and started the clan [G0D] got the other 2 main MMO clans [F†H] and [കFĐΞ] against us and sent us war at the same time...a war that lasted about 3 months, we lost some bases every now and then when the MMO that were at war with us got EIC and VRU clans to help them against us. So other then a few nights when they got help from other companies we killed them day and night month after month. [G0D] quit playing the game completely after about a month while [F†H] and [കFĐΞ] apologized to us about 2 months later and asked us to end the war with them and understood the fact that we will still have players from different companies that will still shoot them.
    In December 2014 I passed Cujo in rank points and became the Basic General of MMO.
    Since about a month I'm quite inactive, I've started playing a different game with some clan mates. Logging into darkorbit just feels so forced lately... Does that mean I am going to quit darkorbit? Of course not! I will never quit.
    Here an update on some of my stats:
    Top User
    4[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]Basic General[​IMG]46,851,377
    Ships Destroyed:
    3[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]51,637
    EP: 43,509,341,629 Honor: 334,203,494

16. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

sooooo I post my stats and you consider that bragging? :D
    It's okay to be envious.

17. Envious of what? You don't see your vanity I guess. Read your post in total, it smacks of big ego, little class.
    This is a game. Not real life. What matters is if you are a good person in the real world. What matters in the game is what kind of player are you...as well as a person. Lot of guys in this game cheated, lost their player points or got their rank by picking on noobies. I know guys in this game who can pop me in snap but they are total class and I respect them. Never heard them brag or taunt once.

18. Hit the nail on the head. Still... you remember "I am the king of MMO" never seen you help your company seen you kill quite a few of your own company oh yeah thats right you all war most of MMO so your buddies in VRU can come help you hunt