STILLWRONG

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by STILLWRONG, Mar 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

mate....If I wanted to brag I'd post something like this:
    Hi I'm STILLWRONG, I have 50 pilot points, 100+ LF-4s (about 70 level 16),40 bo2s level 16, full hercs, full havocs, 10 hangars all ships, all designs 10 drones level 16 ALL formations ...did I miss something? :)

I never said I'm the king of MMO, I am the leader of MMO on US east 1. I prefear playing with friends then with people who randomly switch to my company and whom I sometimes can't stand. Doesn't matter what company you are, if you annoy me we'll fight. :)

2. what's up StillWrong, haven't been on much. just here saying hello. i think i read your old Who's Who on the old forums, but not sure. Haven't had many headbuts with you in the maps except for that time lol like 5 battles in 5-3. I miss those times you raided the map. I was collecting of course which made more palladium available after you terrorized the map a little bit lol. i always loved seeing the chat call out for help when you were in 5-3. those days seem gone :/ but was cool when i started clearing the map and then i saw you on chat lol i though to myself "i'm going to leave the map for a few" lol so you can have your fun. and of course there was also Cujo who did it and Sarianna who popped me to collect my palladium lol! hope to see ya on the maps sometime, Fly safe and take care.

3. "mate....If I wanted to brag I'd post something like this:
    Hi I'm STILLWRONG, I have 50 pilot points, 100+ LF-4s (about 70 level 16),40 bo2s level 16, full hercs, full havocs, 10 hangars all ships, all designs 10 drones level 16 ALL formations ...did I miss something? :)"

"I never said I'm the king of MMO, I am the leader of MMO on US east 1"

You just bragged....proving me right once again.. You have stated in chat numerous times you are King of MMO. And when I ran your comment about your being leader of the MMO to some MMO buds...the laughter crashed the server.

I have a quote for you... "The truest characters of ignorance are vanity and pride and arrogance." Samuel Butler

4. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Hey loyalty good to hear from you :), you're one of the deadliest people on a suicide I've met so far you fly way better with it then I do that's for sure lol...Looking forward to meet you on the game as well! :)

Jeeez trying to play smart by copying and pasting some random quote you desperately searched on google and not even able to quote a reply right on this forum...
    Here since you searched for something on google I found you something too.

[​IMG]

Now get off my thread you little ant, you sound like every other little hater I meet when I log into this game.

5. Didn't desperately search anything. I remembered that quote and thought of you. Aren't you special (not).
    Funny, I can only think of a few players I truly disdain in this game and you are the king of them.

BTW... you mad bro?

6. I love you for this sponge bob meme. Kind of weird Iron is talking about you being well talking about yourself on a forum thread thats suppose to BE about yourself. I find it repugnant people seriously take their precious time to actually find your forum thread for YOU and then complain about you talking about yourself.
    Secondly if you do not like what he posted stop coming to this thread. It is the blatant ignorance of people such as yourself that gets the world in trouble. Your earlier post shows that your angry from something he DID in game rather then in real life which I fail to see why you would bring up such a topic of real life on an online game forum unless you are desperately trying to prove your self worth but flaming or this sad desperate attempt at trolling a person who my I might add never said anything to you on his on forum thread which is ABOUT him. Please stop being "salty" and raging at another person just because you feel inadequate.

Since this is HIS thread about HIM the one named STILLWRONG he is allowed to BRAG how ever much he wants to do so. So if you would like to take your sad excuse of a pilot back to the actual game and try to get some abilities to destroy him, that is all fine in dandy do not rage on forums because you can not. That is just the sign of sad looser.

jackknife and STILLWRONG like this.
  7. -BlazeIce-

-BlazeIce- User

I dont remember the question....... but as the founding father ask not what you can do for darkorbit....but how much rum you will bring to the party....

8. jackknife

jackknife User

back in the west of the US cowboys who didn't have any money put one bullet same price as a shot of rum and therefore we have shot glass So BlazeIce 1 round per shoot OK I like rum with a little ice

9. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

4th April 2016
    Another year has passed, here's another update to this thread.
    Real Life: Not much has happened, I still work in an insurance company. In June I moved in with my girlfriend into a small, but very modern flat that was built 2 years ago and the rent for each of us doesn't cost me much more then living in my last appartement with roommates, so moving was definetly worth it. This year I went to two festivals in july to Electric Love in Salzburg again and in August I went to the Lake Festival in Graz (both in Austria) and had a great time there :).

Game: This past year I have played darkorbit way less then I used to play this game. Similar to many other [RPM™] members, so the clan fell appart and those who remained in darkorbit sticked together but in other clans and after being asked for months to join up with them I am now back in a clan with them.

Not much other then that happened... I am still the Basic General of MMO and even though I haven't played much I am not too far from becoming General. I got 1st in the UBA of september and in Oktober I got the Terror's Master achievement for doing the Halloween gate faster then anyone else on the server.
    Here is another update on some of my stats:
    Top User
    7[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG]Basic General[​IMG] 50,451,627
    Ships Destroyed:
    2[​IMG]STILLWRONG[​IMG] 55,722
    EP: 46,849,231,214 Honor: 360,239,549
    Ranking points you achieved:

jackknife likes this.
  10. nice stats pal can i ask a question?

how have you got so much EP but not alot of honer my guess is you moved company a few time?

as on GB2 server am ranked 3rd with 42bill EP but double your honer

its just wierd seeing some1 with all that EP and little honer at a basic general unless they moved company

regards

11. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

Hello there,

questions are always welcome here :)

I actually never switched company before. Being able to switch companies is probably one of the most interesting aspects of this game, but over the years I've come to the realization that it's smarter to watch other people switch sides instead of switching companies myself.

I guess I just don't do a lot of galaxy gates, they bore me way too much... I used to kill a lot of cubikons and I've done a pile of the high end quests.

and maybe this added some negative honor...:)
    Friendly players destroyed679x 100

12. I Killed stillwrong with pink rocks -Love Joshua

13. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

now that's just wishful thinking joshua :)

14. No IT HAPPENED you just dont remember cause it happened like 30 years ago

15. that was kind of the point of the comment