STOLEN ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by NOSTRADAMOS, Mar 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,
    After a scum message came to my account I followed a hack link and i entered my email and darkorbit account password(thought it was safe).Then i recognized that was fake and i quickly went to change my password acc. But when i entered my email i opened another message saying that was an email change request not made by me. I rushed and clicked on it ,then my account changed email. I sent a message to support but no one answered me. I know my account name but i don't know my account ID(probably the reason they don't answer t me).Please can u help me get back my account thank you!!!

2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello NOSTRADAMOS,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue here on the forums. Please contact Support for further assistance. We have Support linked onto our signatures for easier access.
    - Should you not be able to log into the account you can make a new account and provide the required information when you contact Support.

Please allow up to 24hrs for a Support response as they may be swamped with tickets.

Closing as referred to Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.